what is your one ambition when at target that isnt about your body..

Target by the end of the year - to be more confident in my new job.

I'm a supervisor but have realised that I don't like giving orders just in case I upset someone. I might go on a confidence course, I feel that might help.

To be able to horse-ride again without thinking I'm going to break the horse's back! Oh, and to fit into my wedding dress (29/09/12) xxx

Stupid as it sounds I would like to run in a race. Not bothered how short / long I just want to be able to enter and take part. I haven't been able to run for many a year!

Hmmm, think this is more a general one rather than when I get to target as such but... just to feel good about myself again and realise that I don't need my stupid ex!

Hmmm, think this is more a general one rather than when I get to target as such but... just to feel good about myself again and realise that I don't need my stupid ex!

Go girl!! :girlpower:

I'd like to learn to dance. I love dancing but am always self concious about my size which means unless the dance floor is paked I won't get up. Next year my husband is moving into the chair of a chrity club he belongs to and the following april(2013) he has to organise a dinner dance. I want to be slim enough to have the confidence to start the dancing with him. Plenty of time just need to loose another 6 stone!!!

Mine is to use my voice and sing again... :)

Confidence. I need the confidence. I sing too, and have won some competitions, but my lack of self confidence makes for abominable stage fright.

My ultimate goal is... X-Factor.

Of course there are mountains of things I want to do.
I want to learn to belly dance. And I want to learn to salsa. I want to wear a swimming costume without a stupid sarong!! And I want to do a sky-dive for charity without worrying about hitting the earth like a crater, and destroying the world haha.

I want to do so many things, and for so long my weight has held me back.
NO MORE, I say!!!

Ok don't laugh! I want to run, and I want to hurdle! I was once upon a very long ago quite good and I just want to run one time!

Shirleen, you could run now if you wanted. I'm not saying you'd survive it, but you could if you wanted lol

You'll be out doing a Forest Gump in no time! Keep on, keeping on, and you'll reach goal in no time!

xMandyDx said:
Shirleen, you could run now if you wanted. I'm not saying you'd survive it, but you could if you wanted lol

You'll be out doing a Forest Gump in no time! Keep on, keeping on, and you'll reach goal in no time!

I was running C25K but my knee gave out, it's a lot of stress for it!
I don't want to run 5K though I wanna beat Usain Bolt LOL!
Seriously I want to run hard and fast for 100/200m!

Ah bad knees... yeah my knees give out on me after a long walk. It's wear and tear, and all the weight we carry. Nothing to be done for it but to lose that weight and reduce the pressure on the joints.

hmm i would like to go horse riding as was mentioned earlier. and i want to wear my size 14 jeans and top and look good.x

Back