What is your special target?

perfectorchid

Below 190lbs... wohooo
Restarted CD after an Easter blip. I've worked out that I have 3 months of drinking 3 shakes, to lose 3 stone for my 3rd wedding anniversairy! The exact date I am due to finish is my wedding anniversairy. How freaky is that:D

I am keeping myself motivated by imagining different dresses I can wear. I may also let my husband actually see me naked lol

What's your magic goal/target?

Great thread! Mine is glasto at the end of June, would like to be in the 13's by then. I'm at my lowest adult weight now so every stage until I get to goal will be something new!!

Weirdly I should hopefully be at target for my 14th wedding anniversary in July :) My aim tho was always to be slim in time for the summer :)

I have a bridesmaid dress to fit into! The wedding is not until October, but the next fitting will be end of July (which is coincidentally my 7th Wedding Anniversary!) :)

thank you!! Not doin too shabby yourself lady!! You will be looking smoking on your anniversary for sure.

lol @ all the wedding anniversaries. I will actually be smaller on my anniversairy than my wedding day. I wanna get really over the top dressed up. www.divacorsets.com ! We're also having our first family holiday in 5 weeks so I need to lose as much as possible. I just no I'll regret it if I dont go swimming with the babies.

Weddings seem like the order of the day.

My mum's getting married on Aug 1st back home in NZ.

That's about 13 weeks away. I would love to be 2 stone lighter! My mum will be so shocked and pleased :D

hb are you a Kiwi! I'm an Aussie! Antipodean love <3

My anniversery is 15th September so 4.5 months away. I would love to be 'normal' weight for then so I can go out for a nice meal.

I'm aiming to be at a "normal" weight by my 45th birthday in November, so plenty of time but what I'm really looking forward to doing is losing all the weight then going to see my two sisters in law who have never really welcomed me into the family since OH and me married 13 years ago. Last time I saw them was three years ago and they embarrassed me greatly by asking what size I was into now, in front of everybody..the cows!!! (especially as I had just come out of hospital after three months having lost twins and had a hysterectomy) I so can't wait for that moment lol

I am aiming to be a szie 12 by the 5th of June. I don't know if I can or not, but sticking to SS that gives me 6 weeks (give or take a day or two), meaning I would be 11 stones, and a stone and a half lighter (roughly)

I aim to be wearing sexy clothes by the end of summer, BUT I have a brand new goal thanks to Perfectorchild....
I AM going to biuy and wear one of those beautiful corsets.....
lovely!!
:)

Mine is our holiday on 11th July. Want to lose 3st 1lb by then to be 1lb lighter than when I got pregnant.
(Also going away with my friend, her partner and their little girl - friend is size 12, her partner is size 10! Argh!)
x

I would love to be at goal by my birthday which is 22nd October, but I'm not gonna hold my breath :rolleyes:

My goal is to loose 4 stones by the end of september!! I am going to New York with a group of girlfriends some who I havent seen for years. We are all going to be 40 this year!! Another incentive is my 40th in November and I DONT want to be fat and forty!! Also my brother in law gets married next April and I want to look good for that!!ps find this site very inspirational!! jaynexx

I would love to be at goal by my birthday which is 22nd October, but I'm not gonna hold my breath :rolleyes:

you will do it or get pretty darn close! and CD the quickest possible route too.

I want to lose 4 stone before I go to South Korea, 19th August.
I want to be able to active and enjoy my adventure :)

I am aiming to be 10.5st and a size 12 by 10th July for my holidays. Don't want the ex to see me looking fat :)

Back