What is...

Treats

Silver Member
What is vecon?

Can't say I have ever heard of it and is it is a uk thing?

Also where can I get frylight.... I have a friend coming over so can ask her to get me some.... is one cal spray the same?

Mind you had some of that and it broke... geesh I am so unlucky haha

is there anything I can use instead of vecon?

Thanks
oh and it is syn free lol

Just having a dinner party on Saturday for 6 and thought I would do a selection of curry dishes so I can pick from the free ones and stuff my face and they know no different haha

im not sure if you can use anything else but i know your friend could pick you up some Vecon in holland and barratt as they have it in :)
They do frylight in most of the big supermarkets so he/she should be able to pick that up fairly easily

Gen x

ahh thanks I can ask can't I haha...

Ok who knows about muller light yogs

Wheres the best place to get them and which ones are syn free?

Thanks have to do my shopping list soon to email to her haha

I am sure there is something I have forgotten lol

What about bullion is that free??

offers on for muller at somerfields and asda i think

Ahh thank you so very much....

I will try marmite as I have seen that in one shop.. very expensive over here but will give that a go.. not sure in a curry though hahaha

I am not sure about buillion as I do have that here but think that is also full of lots of additives... must admit I don't use oxo and all that as is full of e numbers high in salt etc and would rather use the proper flavours... so will give marmite.. I won't bovril as that is beef based and I don't eat beef!! There is always one isnt there haha!!

OK anyone get any other really tasty things they can suggest I get my friend to bring over lol

get stack loads of pasta and sauce, even though im not really a packet food person and love to cook from fresh i keep it in the cupboards for those days when i just cant be bothered cooking if you look through the syns thread there will be the syns for the most popular ones, you can also jazz em up with adding veggies and stuff so its a bit healthier a handy standby that lasts for ages and costs hardly anything if you dont end up using it :)

Hi Never tried veggimite ermm is that how you spell it... or if they would have it over here...also sadly the same for the pasta sauce packets... but it isn't the case of not wanting to cook it is finding the ingredients.... not the same as shopping in the uk lol

thanks though

Back