What kind of dog are you

is rhubarb a vegetable?? Not that it matters much......

Ok, my love, you have your little secrets....that's fine.....and I will keep to myself my penchant for marrows!

icemoose said:
Talking of which bud can I have back my moulinex blender, rubber gloves, garlic peeler, meat tenderiser and sweetcorn holders !!

Cus you can Mike. Oh, the box you gave me with the 'tools' in had a number of lacy snoods in, some with chains and zips (not sure what that is about). I'll drop them over later mate, when I collect my fishnets.

Isobel1965 said:
is rhubarb a vegetable?? Not that it matters much......

How very dare you dear. It's exactly that sort of don't care attitute towards Rhubarb that makes my custard boil.

It is infact an uncommon vegetable and I would like you to remember that before making such hurtful comments about my special friends again.

Isobel1965 said:
OOOh You're so secsayyyyy when you're angry....

What else can I say to arouse you? hehehehehehe

Don't get me started.....alright, loganberries, marrow and oooooohhhhhh of course clingfilm.

Woof woof! You're a Pekingese!

120x120.jpg
No bones about it, you're a trendy, A-list Pekingese. Classy and fashionable, you love to be admired. Sure, that means you can be a bit high-maintenance at times, but you're worth it, right? You shine brightest in the company of other chic, well-groomed doggies like yourself -- as long as they don't steal your thunder. Full of more gossip than "Heat" magazine, you're always up on all the latest news. You're somewhat untouchable, a definite trend-setter, and can be a smidge intimidating. You're the Posh (or David) Beckham of dogs. Everyone (everyone who's anyone, that is) knows that. In a word, woof

PMFSL yeah right!!!!
devil-sq.gif
http://www.minimins.com/smilies/images/devil-sq.gif

Woof woof! You're a Shepherd!

120x120.jpg
No bones about it, you're a loyal, hard-working German Shepherd. Dedicated and always low-maintenance, people flock to you -- they know they can count on you to get any job done, and done well. That focus and attention to detail spans from your personal to your professional life, too. Although you can be a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to the projects you tackle, you still manage to keep cool and laid-back in social situations. You get a kick out of the little things and thrive when you're constantly busy and on-the-go. Easygoing and unpretentious, you don't need constant pampering and reassurance. A genuine, easy-going pup, you're a true-blue friend, employee, and partner. Woof

MMMMMmmmmmmm Hubby says its spot on !!!!!

I wanted to be a retriever or a labrador or an alsatian or something but OH NO!!!!

and me? a politician - not on your nelly!

Woof woof! You're a Pug!

120x120.jpg
No bones about it, you're an intelligent, playful Pug. Witty and charming, you're a lot of dog wrapped in a small package. People just love you -- a wonderful approachability and sense of humour put you at the top of everyone's list. And because you're smart and quick-witted, you attract a crowd wherever you go. (Have you ever considered becoming an MP or starting a company? You've got the charisma for either.) But that doesn't mean you can't be a little naughty or mischievous when opportunity knocks -- you've definitely got a nose for fun! A happy, optimistic breed, you're admired and respected by all. Woof!

Woof woof! You're a Spaniel!

120x120.jpg
No bones about it, you're a perky, loving Cocker Spaniel. (Think Lady from Lady and the Tramp.) Playful and energetic, you're a real people person -- er, dog. People can't help but fall hook, line, and sinker for your friendly, well-rounded personality and natural charm. It's a subtle thing, though -- being outgoing and flirtatious, not showy, is the name of your game. Friends, colleagues, and potential lovers can't help liking you. How could they not? Your winning-yet-humble ways make you popular, admired, and a joy to be around. Woof!

Happy with that! :D

Woof woof! You're a Bernese!

120x120.jpg
No bones about it, you're a good-hearted, people-loving Bernese Mountain Dog. Down-to-earth and loyal, no one works or plays harder than you do. You put your nose to the grindstone when it really counts, but you never neglect your social calendar. Simultaneously strong and sweet, you're very tuned-in to the feelings and needs of the other dogs you run with. Without having to be asked, you always have a helping paw to lend and a sympathetic shoulder to lean on. "Communication" is your middle name, and when that's paired with your unswerving devotion, you get a breed that everyone respects and trusts. Woof!

Back