What kind of tree are you?

Oh, I'm a hornbeam as well......but so much wanted to be an Oak or better still, a bonsai.

Anyway, I suppose it is right .

Hornbeam Tree (Good Taste) .

Cool beauty - well that's what the ladiessss tell me, so who am I to argue

cares for its looks and condition - Can only go on the positive feedback I receive daily.

good taste - It's incanny, but so true

is not egoistic - Well when you are this good, you can leave the ego at home

makes life as comfortable as possible - not sure, but I do have a reclining chair

leads a reasonable and disciplined life - well it can't be all right

looks for kindness and acknowledgment in an emotional partner - I look, but never find it

dreams of unusual lovers - Crikey, how do they know about me and Ruth Badger

is seldom happy with its feelings - Well, it's hard being this bloody fantasic and not fair on you lot

mistrusts most people - Well you are only jealous

is never sure of its decisions - I think I am or maybe not

very conscientious - It's just so important

Poplar Tree (Uncertainty) -- looks very decorative (I don't think so),
talented (definately not),
not very self-confident (that's true),
extremely courageous if necessary (I can be when I need to be),
needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings (not fussed),
very choosy (don't think so),
often lonely (I like being alone but not lonely),
great animosity (definately not),
great artistic nature (no),
good organizer (for others but not myself),
tends to lean toward philosophy (a bit),
reliable in any situation (very true),
takes partnership seriously (yes)

Some yes but some no. But I am uncertain.
Irene xx

Cedar Tree (Confidence) -- of rare strength, knows how to adapt, likes unexpected presents, of good health, not in the least shy, tends to look down on others, self-confident, a great speaker, determined, often impatient, likes to impress others, has many talents, industrious, healthy optimism, waits for the one true love, able to make quick decisions.

I'm not sure i'd agree with everything though.

I'm not a great speaker, don't look down on others ( I hope not anyway)

Cypress Tree (Faithfulness) -- strong, muscular, adaptable, takes what life has to give but doesn't necessarily like it, strives to be content, optimistic, wants to be financially independent, wants love and affection, hates loneliness, passionate lover which cannot be satisfied, faithful, quick-tempered at times, can be unruly and careless, loves to gain knowledge, needs to be needed

Hmm .. the jury's out on that one methinks :eek: :rolleyes: (Muscular? Moi!? :eek: Some of the rest is pretty accurate though ;) *lol*)

Rowan Tree! (Sensitivity) -- full of charm, cheerful, gifted without egoism, likes to draw attention, loves life, motion, unrest, and even complications, is both dependent and independent, good taste, artistic, passionate, emotional, good company, does not forgive.

Some of it is a bit at odds with my dr phil test result, but it seems mainly accurate apart from the charm, liking drawing attention, good company. Everything else spot on.

Back