What kinds of foods do you guys choose?

Its up to the individual - whatever you feel is best for you!

Some may calorie count (personally this is what im guna do) some follow a low GI plan, some low carb, some follow a diet such as weight watchers but personally i'd say its all about portion control, eating sensibly and exercise - i reckon this is probably the best way to maintain.

I have bought some Rosemary Conleys full flavour mature cheese, less than 5 per cent fat. Calories are 189 for 100g which is half the pack. Not dared try it yet, only on day 5 of refeed . Had a ham salad sandwich today and spag bol for tea. Yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Just been on that supermarket compare site and asda have it for £1.11 ... lets hope my asda do it :D

Try to satay away from bread as much as poss...so I'll maybe have a wholemal pitta. I've yet to work out how many cals are in my own homemade wholemeal/granary bread rolls. Best I don't know, really!!! I have a small (1 oz) piece of cheddar as a snack, every few days, but usually stick to low-fat cottage cheese.

Supa i compared the calories of a brown pitta which was 144calories (asda wholemeal pitta) and two slices of wholemeal nimble bread (which i will have) which is 84 calories .... I know which one i want lol

Depends though doesnt it, if you are going to count calories or if you are doing something different.

Hi guys,

Does anyone know when we're allowed avocado? I starting refeed on Sunday and I'm just wondering how long I have to wait...I've been having a real craving for it? Do I have to wait as long as maintenance?

I pretty sure you are not allowed it at all on refeed, not too sure of the reason so to be safe wait untill you have finished refeed :)

Ok, I'll wait patiently. I'm really looking forward to starting refeed on Sunday!

Woohoooo found Nimble bread in Lidl today haha nearly had a fit when I saw it :D But then I checked another wholewheat bread sliced pan type loaf one they had there and it actually had less calories in it than the Nimble. I wasnt surprised when the people beside me started to slowly back away from me when I started squeeling in delight ;)
Also just wondering what brands of natural yogurt are good calorie and fat wise?
Thanks, Missy :)

how much is nimble bread in lidl?!

Hi MissJ I think the reason we are not allowed Avocado during the refeed is cos of its high fat content. It is good fat but I think its cos the refeed is to reintroduce the food groups while keeping fat levels of foods down, and maybe the high fat content of the avocado would overpower the whole thing. Hope this makes sense lol :)

Supa i compared the calories of a brown pitta which was 144calories (asda wholemeal pitta) and two slices of wholemeal nimble bread (which i will have) which is 84 calories .... I know which one i want lol

Depends though doesnt it, if you are going to count calories or if you are doing something different.

I really can't be spnding the rest of my life counting calories, although I did do it when I was re-feeding just to get an idea on how many I could have to stay the same. I really don't like the nimble-type "bread" that just seems full of air...I'd feel as though I'm cheating myself!!!! I love the fat-free fromage frais, low-fat natural yoghurt and cottage cheese, but totally loathe all the other "low-fat" diet products, as they usually contain nearly as many calories and are pumped full of sugars and fillers instead of fat. Rather have a much smaller portion of the real thing...like butter!!! But having said that, my taste-buds have not really hankered after biccies/cakes/sweets...thank goodness!!! Still the same weight in week 3 of maintenance, so really pleased.

Good going supa! :)
For me at the minute after my hols ill be calorie counting and gyming it untill my last stone is off and then after that im not sure - i too dont really want to calorie count for the rest of my life but i guess its about making sensible choices and portion control :)

Cant rem how much the Nimble bread was soz, but Ill be there in the next day or two so can let ya know. Its prob much cheaper in the UK than here anyway tho lol ;)

Thinking I might just go back on Weight Watchers after I do few weeks of refeed. Ill be so used to eating good and healthy food by then. And ya cant put on weight on WWs...........can ya? ;)

Just thought Id put up some of the things I found today.....
Hellmans Extra Light Mayo is just 11cals for tablespoon and you can have up to 40g for just 1/2 a point. :D

Oh and Dolmio Light Bolognese is just 2points (165 cals) for the whole jar!! Cant go wrong there. That would last me days :)

Back