What made you decide to do LLL? And why now, what was the motivation ?

Catwoman

I was just wondering ! As I did LL a couple of years ago, so LLL was the logical choice for me because I knew I liked the banana packs and the nut bars ! Also the motivation now was I had hit 11 stone and that was the 'cut off' point for me, plus I'm going to be 40 next year and didn't want to be big then. how about everyone else ?:talk017:

i never put weight on untill i was 30, i would go on holiday put weight on come home loose it and thats how it went, up untill about 2 years ago when i went away i put it on but couldnt loose it when i got back so it just kept going on, tried all the usual diets, and also latley tried diet tablets. they worked at first but then stopped working, i am now at my heaviest ever and are going away in 8 weeks, couldnt stand the thought of having to be around the pool or drssing up to go out, at home you can hide away, also i would put more weight on and be even bigger when i got home. saw the 2 coppers on police interceptors mixing their shakes and heard how much they had lost, found out which diet it was and decided to give it a go. going for my weigh in tomorrow, 1 week on diet and am really excited. (more like my life story!)LOL

I did the hard-core ;)abstinence plan last year and managed to maintain my weight until just before Christmas.
Unfortunately a lot of my old habits seemed to be returning and now I need to lose about half a stone to get to a decent BMI.

I keep trying to count points, calories, go low-carb on my own but just can't seem to do it, so LLL seemed the ideal answer for me.

Have my first weigh in tonight! :D

Back