what magazines do you read

maypole

loves to eat
Just wondering..

For years I have subscribed to Red but also but essentials which has loads of recipes & you can convert most to sin free :D

i read Cosmo, Glamour and all the diet ones (Slimming World, Zest, Weight Watchers and Rosemary)

Not every issues, but most!!! lol x

I like the home magazines, such as Good Homes, Living Etc., Ideal Home. And SW Magazine, obviously, but no other food or diet magazines.

I love Country Life, though I usually read that in the library. I am addicted to advertisements for impossibly expensive houses!!

I get the Radio Times every week. I used to buy the Times every day, but now look at it online, except for Saturday when I get the Times and the Telegraph for the crosswords.

And I buy The Big Issue every time I see someone selling it (which usually means I end up with several copies of the same issue!!).

I got given a subscription for Glamour for christmas...and found a website where they do really cheap subscriptions so i might subscribe to some more! :D

I read SW Magazine and Take A Break.

SW Magazine (bought in class) and Good Housekeeping (subscribe).

I like GH - lots to read, a bit of fashion, a bit of home, a bit of skincare, some consumer stuff, some (good) recipes and usually some interesting interviews, stories and articles - saves me a fortune, I used to buy loads of mags and never find the time to read them. Now I buy one and read it cover to cover.

SW mag, Times Educational Supplement, Closer:)D), Ultra Fit and the occasional house mag.

I have subscriptions to Olive, BBC Good Food and Delicious (sense a theme here!!), also Prima and Gardener's World. I buy Good Housekeeping depending who is on the cover.

I read them cover to cover.

Back