• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

what magazines do you read

*EB*

Gold Member
i read Cosmo, Glamour and all the diet ones (Slimming World, Zest, Weight Watchers and Rosemary)

Not every issues, but most!!! lol x

I like the home magazines, such as Good Homes, Living Etc., Ideal Home. And SW Magazine, obviously, but no other food or diet magazines.

I love Country Life, though I usually read that in the library. I am addicted to advertisements for impossibly expensive houses!!

I get the Radio Times every week. I used to buy the Times every day, but now look at it online, except for Saturday when I get the Times and the Telegraph for the crosswords.

And I buy The Big Issue every time I see someone selling it (which usually means I end up with several copies of the same issue!!).

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
S: 17st7lb G: 10st5lb
I got given a subscription for Glamour for christmas...and found a website where they do really cheap subscriptions so i might subscribe to some more! :D

*angie*

loves food and cooking
S: 12st10.5lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 0st5.5lb(3.08%)
SW Magazine (bought in class) and Good Housekeeping (subscribe).

I like GH - lots to read, a bit of fashion, a bit of home, a bit of skincare, some consumer stuff, some (good) recipes and usually some interesting interviews, stories and articles - saves me a fortune, I used to buy loads of mags and never find the time to read them. Now I buy one and read it cover to cover.

alwyn

Silver Member
S: 80.29kg C: 80.29kg G: 60.33kg BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0kg(0%)
SW mag, Times Educational Supplement, Closer:)D), Ultra Fit and the occasional house mag.

sassie

S: 13st2lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st11lb(5.98%)
I'm addicted to Take a Break and have been for years! I've had to ban my bf from reading it as it makes him angry :)

I have subscriptions to Olive, BBC Good Food and Delicious (sense a theme here!!), also Prima and Gardener's World. I buy Good Housekeeping depending who is on the cover.

I read them cover to cover.

alwyn

Silver Member
S: 80.29kg C: 80.29kg G: 60.33kg BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0kg(0%)