What makes you bloated?

believe it or not 2 much diet coke !!!!!

I get bloated when I eat pasta or bread, plus if I dont drink enough water one day I wake up really bloated the next day for some strange reason!!!

Oh and the obvious TOTM!!!

I've always suffered bloating from pasta, rice, potato, bread etc. I try to avoid it as it makes me feel so rubbish! I can eat pasta for lunch and still be full and around a dress size bigger by 11pm :(

Me too. And they make me tired. Any bread at all and i look pregnant!!

Carbs and junk food :( TOTM is hellish too for making me feel like a blimp! x

my totm used to be horrendous... thank god for the implant! xx

I was thinking of getting the implant but I'm scared it'll make me put on weight and go crazy!

Bread I just can't eat it anymore and diet coke !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Because I'm on such a low salt diet now with WW, when I eat something with loads of salt (ie chinese food) I then bloat something terrible! It's probably because after eating salty food I drink lots as I'm thirsty, then I just retain all the fluid. :(

Because I'm on such a low salt diet now with WW, when I eat something with loads of salt (ie chinese food) I then bloat something terrible! It's probably because after eating salty food I drink lots as I'm thirsty, then I just retain all the fluid. :(

i'm the same, it's too much salt gets me bloated! and not enough water to cancel out the salt!

Back