What milk are you using?

yeah maybe a few more calories might help!! i m going to try to stick to the diet for the first few days if i am really really struggling i will have an extra oxo soup or an extra apple or something... i ll let you all know how i get on. xx

I see you are from Fife also Loser :)

well i have brought some skimmed milk on the way to work this morning going to give it a go and see if it makes any difference to whether i lose weight any quicker than the i/2 pound i seem to have lost this week:mad: not weigh in day till saturday feel so low now worked hard all week havent cheated at all and exercised so thought id change from semi to skimmed see if that helps..

I can't stand fully skimmed BUT I do use it in the shakes and fine that it loses it's "coloured water" texture once the shake stuff is added and you can't tell - even my hubby said "there's no way that's fully skimmed" but it was!

Have to have full fat & fully skimmed in the house as the rest of them have the full stuff!

I use skimmed milk normally anyhow but add 3 or 4 icecubs before blending and it goes lovely and cold/thick. :)

Back