What milk are you using?

Try it and see you should be fine x

i am using long life skimmed and i cant tell the difference, i used s skimmed yesterday (i didnt have the skimmed til this morn)

Personally I don't think you can tell it's skimmed with the powder in, but then I don't mind skimmed milk. I usually chuck it in the blender with a few ice cubes and it thickens up quite a bit ;)

Personally I don't think you can tell it's skimmed with the powder in, but then I don't mind skimmed milk. I usually chuck it in the blender with a few ice cubes and it thickens up quite a bit ;)

i did that this morning and it was thicker than when i used the ss milk x

i use the 1% milk as i dont like skimmed and saves me remembering to buy it in so the whole family uses the !% stuff so its economical for me

hey, im using skimmed milk but i cant tell the difference because when you add the powder the milkshakes thickens up :)

Skimmed. I can't drink any other milk, I've been drinking skimmed milk for about 15 years (and I can't stand full-fat coke either, why am I so fat??? lol) and I'm so used to it any other milk just tastes like cream to me, even the 1% stuff. Skimmed milk has TWENTY times less fat in it than semi skimmed!

15 years is a lie, thinking about it, it was ten-and-a-half years ago, when I went on a diet before my wedding when I started drinking skimmed milk lol

Full fat milk tastes creamy to me, but skimmed tastes like dish water... however! 20 times more fat in semi skimmed might sway the vote haha x

Heh just checked the cartons in the fridge and it is 0.1g/100ml in skimmed and 1.8g/100ml in semi, so it's only eighteen times ;)

I thought skimmed was thin and horrible when I first started using it but I got used to it quite quickly and it just tastes 'normal' to me now, I just tried some semi now as a test and yep, too creamy lol

im like you Jim, Semi Skimmed is just too creamy for me now, makes me heave, we only have skimmed in the house now ( poor hubby!) but when i go and stay with the parents they only have SS and my dear mum ALWAYS tells me to 'use half the normal amount with some water in it'.....no mum, it tastes wrong. lol.
x

im like you Jim, Semi Skimmed is just too creamy for me now, makes me heave, we only have skimmed in the house now ( poor hubby!) but when i go and stay with the parents they only have SS and my dear mum ALWAYS tells me to 'use half the normal amount with some water in it'.....no mum, it tastes wrong. lol.
x

Haha my mum was the same! I kept pestering her and now she makes sure she has a pint of skimmed in when we go round for lunch on Sunday (and Tuesday) :D

i think skimmed milk tastes rank!!! But since it says skimmed on the tin and i want to loose weight thats what i used and it tasted quite good with the chocolate powder in it!! I ve started drinking black coffee! i am starving though i hope it gets easier!!

I'm a semi skimmer sorry but just can't hack the skimmed

i think skimmed milk tastes rank!!! But since it says skimmed on the tin and i want to loose weight thats what i used and it tasted quite good with the chocolate powder in it!! I ve started drinking black coffee! i am starving though i hope it gets easier!!

Maybe you could have more calories? If youre in it for a steady weight loss, not fast, you could probably afford to go up in cals at the start. x

I use skimmed with my shakes. Never used to be able to stomache it, always complained it tasted like water. Now its what i prefer. You really cant tell either.

Back