what now?

Hi I wonder if anyone could give me some advice please? Ive been on sw for 3 months and have lost 11 lb (ive taken the leisurely route) but still have 1 stone to go. Today I binged for the first time since starting, and have eaten about 80 syns. I weigh in on thursdays and am desperate to avoid a gain. How should I eat for the next 3 days to avoid a massive gain? Im so tempted to live on jist fruit and veg and not have any carbs, but will this help? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Tara

Hi Tara
what about making a huge saucepan of super speed soup, cramming loads of veg into it?
also, make sure you exercise today, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday before you go to class.
Do all of this and don't cheat and you will probably avoid a gain :)

Have you used up your total syn allowance for the week ??? I have 105 (15per day ), but i sometimes save mine up and have a blast over the weekend and still lose , so if you've got some left don't worry ,,, just din't go mad xxxx good luck

Thank you all for your wise words :) I think i'll do as much exercise as I can fit in and will stick to veg for the rest of the week! Superspeed soup would be ideal, i'll have to do a shop. I've gone over my syns for the week but won't have any more now until the weekend to try to claw some back. Thanks again x

Agree with folks above get a pot of soup on the go, it's low calorie, high fibre, high nutrient and very filling.
I'd also get some high pectin super foods down you like raspberries, strawberries, blueberries etc- I know it's off season for these but they really are so good.

Recommend u drink heaps too, drink to shrink x

I think you just need to be sensible and realistic. It's done now so you can't do anything to change it and personally I think trying to be strict with yourself just has the opposite effect. Eating nothing but fruit and veg isn't healthy and sw is meant to be about eating healthy for life, not just to lose weight one week.

This week I had a burger king and I decided to do a success express day the next day to counter it. Well on my success express day I was starving and munching on so much fruit and veg when really I just wanted something more substantial! I ended up feeling miserable that day and it spiralled to the point by sunday night I was so fed up I pigged out. And on WI on Monday morning I put on a pound. I reckon if I'd just carried on as normal after my BK I would have felt better and probably could have maintained or hell even lost half a pound!

These things happen and if you're going to beat yourself up every time they do it's not going to achieve anything really. Just draw a line under it, carry on as normal today and accept whatever the scales say on WI.

Back