Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What on earth am I doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by alexisemma31, 9 March 2011 Social URL.

1. alexisemma31

alexisemma31 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Only another 1/2 lb again this week.

I've been doing red/green, mostly red. I've had between 5-10 syns a day, varied my breakfasts, eaten loads of chicken, loads of salad, fruit and vegetables, don't drink alcohol, had no cheats.

I just don't know where I'm going wrong.

Any advice? I'm feeling very frustrated and I really don't know what to change.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bubbalicious

bubbalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do you post a food diary on here??

4. alexisemma31

alexisemma31 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    I didn't keep one this week unfortunately. But I've been very honest about the no cheats, 5-10 syns a day etc.

5. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Looking at your losses over the last 9 weeks I'd say you are doing nothing wrong and have lost a good amount though it may not be going as quick as you'd like. Keep up the good work and it will soon be off :) x

6. Ali*

Ali* Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.01%)
    Diet:
    SW Jan11-Feb12/now CC
    Don't feel down hun - you are actually doing really well! You had a cracking loss of 4 lbs a couple of weeks ago - your body is probably readjusting.

Have you ever linked your losses to your cycle? I know for definite that I retain some water/weight at both period and ovulating times ...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.