What on earth am I doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by alexisemma31, 9 March 2011 Social URL.

1. alexisemma31

alexisemma31 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Only another 1/2 lb again this week.

I've been doing red/green, mostly red. I've had between 5-10 syns a day, varied my breakfasts, eaten loads of chicken, loads of salad, fruit and vegetables, don't drink alcohol, had no cheats.

I just don't know where I'm going wrong.

Any advice? I'm feeling very frustrated and I really don't know what to change.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bubbalicious

bubbalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do you post a food diary on here??

4. alexisemma31

alexisemma31 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    I didn't keep one this week unfortunately. But I've been very honest about the no cheats, 5-10 syns a day etc.

5. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Looking at your losses over the last 9 weeks I'd say you are doing nothing wrong and have lost a good amount though it may not be going as quick as you'd like. Keep up the good work and it will soon be off :) x

6. Ali*

Ali* Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.01%)
    Diet:
    SW Jan11-Feb12/now CC
    Don't feel down hun - you are actually doing really well! You had a cracking loss of 4 lbs a couple of weeks ago - your body is probably readjusting.

Have you ever linked your losses to your cycle? I know for definite that I retain some water/weight at both period and ovulating times ...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.