What on earth will i do this weekend??????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tazzi, 21 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Tazzi

Tazzi is Special :P

Start Weight:
    228kg
    Current Weight:
    78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    150kg(65.78%)
    I am off for the first weekend in forever..... Im back working days instead of shifts for a few weeks.

What can someone do by themselves that doesnt involve lots of money but involves getting out of the house?????

Taz x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. domino

domino Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey Taz ~ no idea what Preston's got going for it in terms of social activities, but me ~ well I'd do a bit of window shopping to look at all the lush clothes I'll fit into when I get to goal. Stop off at a Starbucks for a lovely skinny latte and sit for a while in a comfy sofa with my head in a magazine. Then home, change and get off to the gym for a good workout ~ and chance to check out all the bodylicious guys :D

4. Tazzi

Start Weight:
    228kg
    Current Weight:
    78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    150kg(65.78%)
    Hey thats a good idea, I was planning to go to the gym this week but i was completely snowed under. Wicked. Its my last week of my membership at my posh gym too so i can have my last spa and sauna before i join the leaisure centre next week. :)
    Thanks..... i really shouldve thought of that myself.
    Taz x

5. katona

katona Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    No teveryones idea of a good time but I'm heading down the bootsales. This weekend

6. Tazzi

Start Weight:
    228kg
    Current Weight:
    78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    150kg(65.78%)
    Also a good one, ill have a look at if theres any little villages nearby with anything on. Thanks for the idea.
    Taz x

7. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Window shopping is always a good one, thats what I do. or otherwise I get into the car and drive until i dont know where I am and go and explore. Have fun whatever you do hon!

8. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Isn't it a no car weekend in Preston this weekend? I'm sure I saw something about it on the website at work. The roads in the centre are all closed and there's all sorts of stalls and displays on in the roads - might be nice to have a look around those.

9. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

whatever you do lovey have a lovely timexx

10. Delli

Delli Talks too much

let us know what u got up to taz, and spare a thought for all of us still at work!! grumble grumble...

11. Tazzi

Start Weight:
    228kg
    Current Weight:
    78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    150kg(65.78%)
    I ended up going for a nice little drive in the country. The weather wasnt too fabulous in Preston so i didnt go into town for the bands and things. Working?? you poor thing. Im used to working 24 hours / 7 days on shifts so i know how you feel. Ive just whacked myself in the offive for a few months while im drinking excessive amounts of water as i may need the bathroom and i usually work outside.
    Taz x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.