Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What on earth will i do this weekend??????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tazzi, 21 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Tazzi

Tazzi is Special :P

Start Weight:
    228kg
    Current Weight:
    78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    150kg(65.78%)
    I am off for the first weekend in forever..... Im back working days instead of shifts for a few weeks.

What can someone do by themselves that doesnt involve lots of money but involves getting out of the house?????

Taz x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. domino

domino Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey Taz ~ no idea what Preston's got going for it in terms of social activities, but me ~ well I'd do a bit of window shopping to look at all the lush clothes I'll fit into when I get to goal. Stop off at a Starbucks for a lovely skinny latte and sit for a while in a comfy sofa with my head in a magazine. Then home, change and get off to the gym for a good workout ~ and chance to check out all the bodylicious guys :D

4. Tazzi

Start Weight:
    228kg
    Current Weight:
    78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    150kg(65.78%)
    Hey thats a good idea, I was planning to go to the gym this week but i was completely snowed under. Wicked. Its my last week of my membership at my posh gym too so i can have my last spa and sauna before i join the leaisure centre next week. :)
    Thanks..... i really shouldve thought of that myself.
    Taz x

5. katona

katona Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    No teveryones idea of a good time but I'm heading down the bootsales. This weekend

6. Tazzi

Start Weight:
    228kg
    Current Weight:
    78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    150kg(65.78%)
    Also a good one, ill have a look at if theres any little villages nearby with anything on. Thanks for the idea.
    Taz x

7. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Window shopping is always a good one, thats what I do. or otherwise I get into the car and drive until i dont know where I am and go and explore. Have fun whatever you do hon!

8. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Isn't it a no car weekend in Preston this weekend? I'm sure I saw something about it on the website at work. The roads in the centre are all closed and there's all sorts of stalls and displays on in the roads - might be nice to have a look around those.

9. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

whatever you do lovey have a lovely timexx

10. Delli

Delli Talks too much

let us know what u got up to taz, and spare a thought for all of us still at work!! grumble grumble...

11. Tazzi

Start Weight:
    228kg
    Current Weight:
    78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    150kg(65.78%)
    I ended up going for a nice little drive in the country. The weather wasnt too fabulous in Preston so i didnt go into town for the bands and things. Working?? you poor thing. Im used to working 24 hours / 7 days on shifts so i know how you feel. Ive just whacked myself in the offive for a few months while im drinking excessive amounts of water as i may need the bathroom and i usually work outside.
    Taz x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.