What on earth will i do this weekend??????

Tazzi

is Special :P
I am off for the first weekend in forever..... Im back working days instead of shifts for a few weeks.

What can someone do by themselves that doesnt involve lots of money but involves getting out of the house?????

Taz x

Hey Taz ~ no idea what Preston's got going for it in terms of social activities, but me ~ well I'd do a bit of window shopping to look at all the lush clothes I'll fit into when I get to goal. Stop off at a Starbucks for a lovely skinny latte and sit for a while in a comfy sofa with my head in a magazine. Then home, change and get off to the gym for a good workout ~ and chance to check out all the bodylicious guys :D

Window shopping is always a good one, thats what I do. or otherwise I get into the car and drive until i dont know where I am and go and explore. Have fun whatever you do hon!

Isn't it a no car weekend in Preston this weekend? I'm sure I saw something about it on the website at work. The roads in the centre are all closed and there's all sorts of stalls and displays on in the roads - might be nice to have a look around those.

I ended up going for a nice little drive in the country. The weather wasnt too fabulous in Preston so i didnt go into town for the bands and things. Working?? you poor thing. Im used to working 24 hours / 7 days on shifts so i know how you feel. Ive just whacked myself in the offive for a few months while im drinking excessive amounts of water as i may need the bathroom and i usually work outside.
Taz x

Back