what on the menu

Ive just made SW quiche for lunch with Pasta n Sauce cheese and broccoli. Ive put extra broccoli, cauli and spring onions in too with sliced toms on the top. Sliced new potatoes roasted in the oven on my fancy mesh tray. Very very good and I will b full until tonight X Might do Chilli bean pot with rice for T x

Mines definately not quick, long slow cooked beef casserole with orange,served with potatoes, leeks and cabbage. It's been cooking since 1.00pm and we're not eating it till 7.00pm so it had better be tender or else lol.

chilli con carne. Was spag bol last night but being reincarnated tonight with a tin of chopped toms to stretch it and some chilli powder :D

Quorn pieces Stir fry with a sweet & sour stir fry sauce, and probably a Mullerlite youghurt.

I've run out of sachet's to make my own yoghurt - but I ordered some more yesterday so I shall soon be back in business again....

They are having roast beef,new potatoes,peas,carrots,sweetcorn,stuffing,roast potatoes, sausages in bacon and yorkshires.

I am having beef,new potatoes and the veg.

liver and onions- with mushrooms, and garden peas with sw chips , mint sauce n gravy!!!!

I am having quorn sausages with mash and either spaghetti or beans more than likely beans!!

Im on red today so im having Gammon, Baked potato (HEB), Cheese (HEA), salad and pineapple with some sugar free jelly to finish when i get home from weigh in.

Cant wait!

Just had left over Gammon (HEb), SW Chips, fried egg, beans and tomato sauce (1 syn), yum yum:D

Back