What other bars are good options?

Emmajoyce

Will be a skinny mini!
I've run out of bars and wondered if there are any other brand bars u can replace it with it would only be for today ?

I'm not certain about S&S but Tesco Ultraslim were considered okay for Exante, so reckon those should be fine for you. Also, I remember the Biggest Loser meal bars were considered ok. Hth.

The Atkins bars are ok too, low carb but they are higher in cals, I've used them in the past and still lost

JanBow said:
The Atkins bars are ok too, low carb but they are higher in cals, I've used them in the past and still lost

I had an Atkins one in the end thank u xx

The Atkins endulgence bars have similar calories and carbs but not vitamins! So take a multivitamin with it!

On a plus they taste amazing! The chocolate coconut is like a bounty and nothing like a diet bar!! Think these will be replacing my s&s bars when I use them all up!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

kime13 said:
The Atkins endulgence bars have similar calories and carbs but not vitamins! So take a multivitamin with it!

On a plus they taste amazing! The chocolate coconut is like a bounty and nothing like a diet bar!! Think these will be replacing my s&s bars when I use them all up!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I brought 3 today gonna mix them with my s&s ones omg the chocolate one is amazing dipped in my hot milk from my allowance x

,jjj

Last edited:

Last edited:
I too have used the Atkins bars and think they are amazing depute not containing the vitamins and minerals. You can buy boxes of 15 on Amazon for a good price and they really do help with chocolate cravings for me :)

I purchased 3 boxes of the Endulge Atkins bars and they came this week. I love all the 3 flavours that I got. I take a multivitamin on a daily basis. :)

Back