what pack should i go for ?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by charlie's~mummy, 19 July 2011 Social URL.

1. charlie's~mummy

charlie's~mummy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Diet:
    exante
    hi all i was goin to do lipotrim untill i come across exante the same thing but cheaper thatll do me!! lol thing is im wondering which pack to get im not sure if ill like the soups and bars im a fussy moo should i just go for the bumper pack of shakes ?? or are the soups really ok?? thanks in advance xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It might be worth getting the variety pack, its a weeks worth (£37) but it lets you try everything, then you can decide what bumper pack to get

4. fizzyfluff

fizzyfluff Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(7.47%)
    Diet:
    Juddd
    I wasn't sure what pack to get either. I was okay getting a variety but didn't want to get the variety bumper as it would have meant I would have had to eat a bar ever day, which I didn't like the idea of.

I ended up getting two months in one go, got shakes and bars and shakes and soups. Feel now I should have got two lots of soups as I'm going through them really quickly. It's so much easier to have a 'cup a soup' in work question free, but I also like to have soup in the evening too.

Start 14'7. WI1 -11. WI2 -4. WI3 -2

5. charlie's~mummy

charlie's~mummy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Diet:
    exante
    thank you for your replies ill pop over to the exante site now and have a nosey much appreciated xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.