What parts of your body do you like and dont like ?

The only bit of me I don't like is the bit between the top of my head and the soles of my feet - apart from that, I'm a babe!! ;)

I quite like my fingernails....lol:eek:

Eyes and shoulders/collar bone.........but when I first lost weight I did have to check if it was normal to be able to see it, as I'd never had one before!! :eek:

My hands are ok............that's it really! :(

hmmm. I like this question. it got me thinking about what a rubbish self image I have!!
Me thinks i'm gonna have to do some positive thinking! :)

Before LL i didn't like one single thing about myself (well maybe my eyes but they don't work properly and have to wear contacts!).

After LL i love myself!!!!!!! Truly.

Not that happy with my wrinkly tum and boobs but that's a small price to pay for being a size 10/12

Not that happy with my wrinkly tum and boobs but that's a small price to pay for being a size 10/12

Yup - I couldn't agree more, hun - I think it's all about accepting and loving yourself for who you are.......having said that, I hate my bum! LMTO!!! But I quite like my back now the rolls of fat don't squish up my tattoos! heheheh

I like my lips, ears, neck and torso.

I dislike my tummy (beely button down), bum (could also be described as the backs of my knees if they had a name for that body part because my bum has drooped so much) and inner thighs.

Back