• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What parts of your body do you like and dont like ?

S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
The only bit of me I don't like is the bit between the top of my head and the soles of my feet - apart from that, I'm a babe!! ;)

JEM

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
S: 24st0lb C: 11st5lb G: 10st11lb BMI: 23.5 Loss: 12st9lb(52.68%)
Eyes and shoulders/collar bone.........but when I first lost weight I did have to check if it was normal to be able to see it, as I'd never had one before!! :eek:

DQ

Queen of the Damned
I was like that when I first discovered cheekbones!! :p

Tinley

S: 12st13lb C: 12st1lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 0st12lb(6.63%)
My hands are ok............that's it really! :(

S: 17st3.0lb G: 10st0lb
hmmm. I like this question. it got me thinking about what a rubbish self image I have!!
Me thinks i'm gonna have to do some positive thinking! :)

Before LL i didn't like one single thing about myself (well maybe my eyes but they don't work properly and have to wear contacts!).

After LL i love myself!!!!!!! Truly.

Not that happy with my wrinkly tum and boobs but that's a small price to pay for being a size 10/12

Not that happy with my wrinkly tum and boobs but that's a small price to pay for being a size 10/12

Yup - I couldn't agree more, hun - I think it's all about accepting and loving yourself for who you are.......having said that, I hate my bum! LMTO!!! But I quite like my back now the rolls of fat don't squish up my tattoos! heheheh

chicken on a mission

Restarting to lose 4stone
I like my lips, ears, neck and torso.

I dislike my tummy (beely button down), bum (could also be described as the backs of my knees if they had a name for that body part because my bum has drooped so much) and inner thighs.