What plan do you do most ? Red/green/ExtraEasy?

nadiya

Hi all,

Ive been on Sw just over a week now. I lose 2 and half lbs in my first week and only followed EE.

I just wanted to know which plan you tend to loose most weight following ? Is EE/red/green more effective for you in term of loosing weight...???

It is like asking how long is a piece of string. Everyone is different and has found that they lose better on different plans. The best thing to do for you, IMO, is stick with the extra easy for a while, dont complicate things by getting into the other plans just yet, and then if you find a point where your losses start sticking, maybe try one of the others out for a few weeks and see if that helps. Variety is crucial, but use the tools wisely.

Yep I know you're right but still would just like to know what ur experiences are :)

I prefer Green.

I don't tend to lose any weight on red and i don't eat enough meat to make it worth my while on EE.

I'd rather have meat as a HEb and have my choice of 4 HE's than sacrifice 2 of them! haha! xo

I prefer Green.

I don't tend to lose any weight on red and i don't eat enough meat to make it worth my while on EE.

I'd rather have meat as a HEb and have my choice of 4 HE's than sacrifice 2 of them! haha! xo
Ive only had meat once since being on it lol, maybe i should look into green some time. Im not rushing into changing just yet, just interested to know...

i always used to do green days and always 99% of the time lost weight but really wanted to do ee but was a bit afraid that i would put on cos,well basically it sounded too easy to be a diet but anyway tried my 1st week of ee and i lost 4lbs...result.ee is all i do now but if i do have weeks where the weight just aint shifting i try to do a green week.

Im doing EE, but my last 2 weeks ive only had small losses which is a bit disheartening. Will see how it goes this week, if another tiny loss, im going to try just a green week :) xx

Green all the way for me - perfect as I'm a veggie!

I don't eat a lot of meat, so I tend to do mostly Green with 1 or 2 EE days.

Everyone is different on SW, don't be fooled by someone's 5lb loss on a particular plan is going to have the same result with you. All our bodies are different and we all start at different weights and heights. Do the plan(s) that suit you best. I would stick with EE for a few more weeks for your body to settle with it, then take it from there.

GREEN 100% for me as a veggie. Hubby has lost nearly 5st this year doing 6days GREEN and 1 day RED a week. But like the others have said everyone is different so once your familiar with the plans just trial and error, see what works best for you :)

I've always done Extra Easy. I find it really simple and it seems to be working :) Might try some red or green weeks in the future, when my weight loss starts slowing down.

I have only been here a week and a half and have done equal everything. I like EE best as it's so flexible, but I bet I'll lose more on red as I tend to eat more salads etc. There's only so much meat and fish I can get through in a day.... whereas on green I can eat a crazy amount of pasta and jacket spuds!

I am a veggie so green for me but even before I stopped eating meat I did mostly green (taking meat as a HEB if need be) - i was always starving when I did a red day where that never happened on green

I just do EE. Can't get my head round red and green, because after doing EE I find that I'm suddenly expected to start weighing portions of things that I wouldn't on EE.

I started off on EE as that was what was pushed - gained 0.5lb in my first week and began to doubt it... It has worked for me after that but I don't think I've done a full week of EE in a long time, I like doing Green for a few days before WI as I feel I have more control over what I'm eating, plus I like having two HExBs, and can use one of them on a measured portion of chicken/lamb/fish :) Haven't tried red, maybe it's something for the future :) xxx

i do whatever takes my fancy on the day! a week will often consist of all 3 plans but always consists of at least two plans!!
this is now and has been for a long,long time now.....but for my first 12 weeks i only did extra easy.

Back