What quorn products are free?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
GOnna go and get some quorn products for my freezer...
what ones are free and which ones arent?

Also how about linda mcartney stuff?

Hi
Quorn pieces, fillets and mince are all free as far as I know. I am also sure that the Peppered steaks and burgers are also free
I don't really care for Quorn mince - use Asda's instead - cheaper and IMO nicer.
Irene

dont go for the asda version its NOT free!! the peppered grills and plain burgers are free, a lot of the otehr stuff isnt though, such as the stuff with bread crumbs etc. the lamb grills are free but are pretty rank!

Hi
Just checked on SW site everying I mentioned is free EXCEPT burgers - half a syn each also forget to mention their sausages - use mine to make my hot pot tonight.
IMO Asda's meat free mince is nicer than Quorn mince all the family eat it including the non veggies.:D It is free.
Irene

Asda Meat Free, Mince, 454g pack, frozen 100g raw

red.gif
Original 1½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 1½ Syns

Hi
Sorry the mince is 1 nad a half syns - still worth it I think for taste and appearance.
It used to be syns then it was free a few months ago - sometimes you can't keep up with the changes.
Our Asda do not have a good vegetarian range so if I see something I get it for a change even if there are a few syns in it.
Sorry to mislead you.
Irene

Hi
Sorry the mince is 1 nad a half syns - still worth it I think for taste and appearance.
It used to be syns then it was free a few months ago - sometimes you can't keep up with the changes.
Our Asda do not have a good vegetarian range so if I see something I get it for a change even if there are a few syns in it.
Sorry to mislead you.
Irene

Hey dont worry. At least you know to syn it too now.
xxx

i bought the asda beef style pieces once and they are still in the freezer because i found out they were really high in syns lol. i know the mince isnt really high or anything but for me i always buy quorn now so i know im not having hidden syns

I was just at Sainsburys and i got a mexican quorn mix. It has peppers, onions and sweetcorn in it and it's in a chilli style sauce.

Just load it into Tacos and eat with heaps of salad - YUM! :D

Think I will have to look at a trip to Tesco's and Sainsburys.
Quorn do fillets in a Tandoor and Tikka coating - lovely with cous cous, only a couple of syns I seem to remember.
Irene

Back