What real women look like

i was looking at this website not too long ago, it was good to see what other women look like with the same proportions, height and weight as me. :)

How depressing they all look gorgeous, why an I a fat blob :(

Hi, all.

I was wondering what I'll look like at goal, and I found this great resource:

Welcome - My Body Gallery - What Real Women Look Like

It's got photos of women from all over the world who have uploaded pictures of themselves - some fully clothed, some in undies. It's to show what real women look like. On the left, you can search for women of a certain height, body-shape (apple, pear, hourglass, banana) and weight. Then it shows you photos of what those women look like.

(Sorry to the boys...I didn't find anything male-equivalent).

I found it really inspiring to look at women of my height, shape and current weight - and compare them to both women who are at the weight I *used* to be at (to see how far I've come) as well as women at my goal weight. It's truly inspiring to see what you *will* look like at goal!

Enjoy! :girlpower::happy036:

What an amazing website - thank you SuperGroovy - I cannot believe how tiny my goalweight is - however, just looking at my current weight has been enough of a kick up the bum to stick to it, saying that seeing pics of ladies at my start weight has made me realise how far I have come in almost 8 weeks

thanks again, donna x

Wow thankyou for this site... I am still very heavy - but I looked at my goal weight and am excited to look like that :) great motivation :D

If you mean women the same size, weight, height and shape as you - then possibly you're not seeing yourself accurately :)

Have you seen this video from DOVE? It might help:

Dove Real Beauty Sketches - YouTube

Normally I'd say the same but I really don't look like them. Think maybe its coz they don't look like they've had kids so don't have the jelly belly x

Back