What salad dressing can be used with ss+??

susan70

Gold Member
what salad dressings do you all use whilst on ss+ or do you not use any??

good question, but dont know the answer sorry!!
hope someone answers soon, as i'm about to go up tesco, and doing ss+ now, so come on!!! lol!! xx

I'm not sure either - I don't use any to be on the safe side and if out, ask for dressing on the side (and ignore it :-()

it says in the book calorie free dressings and seasonings, i just wondered if someone knew what they were.lol.

I think they are the Kraft ones (which happen to be on offer at Tescos at the moment)

The only fat free one i can find in the supermarkets is the Hellmans one. It is really nice. There are loads of low fat ones but thought it had to be fat free so just played it safe with that one!!

Kj xxx

can we use any flavour?
mix some tuna and thousand island dressing, wee bit on top of cucumber, with a slice of radish on top! wow!
or made into a wrap using lettuce!

amazing how your imagination works!!

is it just FAT FREE?

so, is tecso healthy living ok, if it says fat - trace.
or fat 1%
or we go on calories? x

hey susan the other day i was in tesco and saw that you can now buy the balsamic vinegar dressing spray bottles just like the ones you get for the oil every spray is 1 calorie .

I went to Morrisons and couldnt see any that were fat free most had 1% fat, so i didnt get any didnt want to risk it, will go and look in asda and tesco in the next week.

the kraft ones i saw, one thousand ialsnd, one something esle but diddnt like it so didnt look toomuck said FAT FREE on the box!! and on the label said fat - trace.
si i presumed these were it! xx

Back