What scales have you got?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by louisa26, 5 January 2007 Social URL.

1. louisa26

louisa26 Full Member

i am very very obese and got a pair of the ww ones that go up to 28st 4lbs

i weighed myself today ready to start cd on mon to see what damage i have done since loosing 2st aug-oct and found i have put on half a stone which isnt half as bad i thought

Lottie-kins likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I too have the WW one that do your fat monitor, water, percentage etc and can be personalised for about 4-5 people I think!
    They are good, as long as you use the same spot in my dining room. If you need a morale boost, I use mine on the carpet in the lounge and I immediately drop about 4 stone LOL

4. NooNoo1970

NooNoo1970 Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Lou

Hi there Louisa,

good for you for getting back in the right frame of mind and gearing yourself up to get back on the wagon....you will do great honey.

I have the ww scales......dont actually know what they go up too, but wanted them cos they did half pounds. They are really accurate.
    I have got another pair that do the fat and water % but could never really get to grips with them(they were a freeby from OH's work!)

look forward to having you back on the boards

Hugs Lou X

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

6. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Mine are Rosemary Conley ones. They look good and do the fat %, water content thing ... but I don't know why I bothered getting such flash ones - I only ever use the weighing facility!

7. lisaloooo

lisaloooo Full Member

I also have a pair of WW ones as I wanted the half pound measure. I mean every half counts in my world :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.