• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What seasoning can I use

Have you tried bouillon - I sprinkle it over the veggies and chicken or quorn and bake - or kind of stew it in a liquid version

Also try the soups made up as a sauce - the chick/mush, mush and cheese and broc work well - make to custard consistency and nuke in microwave for 1 min and pour over meat, mmm

Also cajun spices, and various other spices are often mentioned on here - I don't use them but I am sure they are nice

good luck xx

I use the salt free schwartz (think thats the name) herbs and spices which are a god send. Don't know what it's like on quorn but I use it on tuna and chicken and it's yummy!

ZoBo

Silver Member
You can use any herb or spice so long as there is no sugar or salt added to them. I use Cayenne Pepper alot. You can have up to a teaspoon a day. x

Chunka_Malunka

Fat busting crime fighter
i deffo recommend cajun spices on chicken. Sprinkle it on raw chicken breast and grill till the spices go almost black .... it is heaven

Hey have you tried the spice mills... I have a Hot chilly grinder and an all purpose grinder.... they are brilliant

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 6
Syn Values 2
Syn Values 1
Syn Values 2
Exante - Total Solution 100% 3