what shakes do you have? same every day or mixed variety?

bessie84

Silver Member
silly question, just wondering, do u all get a mixed variety of shakes each week or stick with the same flavour?

ive been getting a mix of strawberry, chocolate and chicken soup, now i cant stand the strawberry or the soup, so tomorrow going to try just choc for a week.......... will i hate that too by the end of the week? or should o get a mix again........

what do you all have? xx

Hello!!!

I had choc for 5 months lol, now I'm down to 7 straw & 14 choc just to even things out just a tad!!!

hey i have 14 choc and 7 strawberry. only ones i can stomach :eek:

I get 14 vanilla and 7 chocolate. I tend to add a bit of my shakes to my coffee cause I can't stand drinking it black :)
I know a lot of people can't stand the vanilla but it's my favourite.
I can't stomach the strawberry shakes any more and I'm too scared to try the soup or any of the flap jacks

You're gonna be so sick of Choc, hun! See it out till the end of the week. I always ask for one or two vanilla in case I fancy a cup of tea, as I use it for replacement milk
xxxx

I have vanilla with a spoon of coffee for breakfast a toasted flapjack for lunch and a soup for dinner working at the mo so will keep going went for WI today but asked them not to give me the result so got next weeks supply so will stick with that combo its at least a bit of variety ! X

I'm sticking with the starberry for now, I can only have the vanilla if I put a spoonful of coffee in with it.

strawberry.....

i have milk in my tea/coffee anyway, (only have 2 cups a day, i know naughty naughty, BUT IT WORKS FOR ME, not been out of ketosis yet) and i HATE vanilla.

Probs will be sick of choc by end, but for now, im finding them, VERY YUMMY, (think ive officially lost the plot) xx

can only stomach the chocolate ones the rest are just yuck but strangely dont mind the same flavour day in day out

Im the same as LainaG I have choc, vanilla with coffee! but i also have 1 flapjack a day which does seem to have more fibre in it i think. I really like them toasted or as they are with a coffee! Someone on here has tried choc with peppermint tea which im going to try too as i have all my shakes hot! :)

Back