What shall I do with my turkey thigh pieces?

HellieCopter

Gold Member
I got some in Tesco last night. I don't usually shop there but I popped in and spotted these, in the basics range and thought it was a good idea!

But now I am struggling for recipe ideas. I suppose I could casserole it...

Any suggestions?

Fry them in frylite with onion and garlic and make some gravy, (a couple of syns) and make wedges and sweetcorn. I had this except with chicken last night and it was lovely , either that or serve with potatoes and roasted veg.

I stew mine. they're lovely and I have a couple of small yorkshire puds with them along with all the veggies in the stew - yum

brown them off with some fry light and then bung a tin of chopped tomatoes, some garlic and some chilli or peppers in with them and cook them in the oven. Cook on low - they shouldnt need too long - i usually just go by the look of them!! Serve with rice :)

i buy these quite often, usually make a stir fry or curry. most anything you would make with chicken you can do with these

Fab ideas, thank you! Am loving the gravy idea. I've not had gravy for ages! Thanks folks x

Would probably do something that needs to be cooked slowly for a long time, as they can be a bit tough. Stew sounds the best idea for these.

Back