What shall i do

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by lizma4u, 21 May 2011 Social URL.

1. lizma4u

lizma4u Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(10.85%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    We are going to friends tonight while they will all be drinking and snacking what shall i have to drink ???:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gobolino

gobolino Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World :)
    Oh I'm sorry nobody replied in time Lizma, I hope you had a good time last night. Its hard when friends are drinking/snacking and you're not sure what to do, but you do have some options:
    * either have the night as a flexi syn night where you allow yourself a certain number of syns and keep counting till you get there (you decide how many syns you think you need, you stay in control while still enjoying yourself but also you're aware that you cant be sure of a weight loss that week). Following day return to counting syns as normal, as if last night didnt happen.
    * have your amount of syns for that day to allow yourself 1 drink and a certain amount of nibbles (look up the syns before you go out!).
    * save a few syns from previous few days to use on your night out.
    * take your own low syn snacks (ryvita chilli mini's are lush and wouldnt even need to be counted as syns as they are a healthy B choice) and lower syn drinks.

Anyway, hope you had a good time!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.