1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

What shall I eat

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kymsey, 18 October 2008 Social URL.

1. kymsey

kymsey On a journey !

slimming world
    Hi everyone, hope your all fine and dandy this morning!!
    Ok, here we go, haven't decided yet if i'm doing a red or green day??
    Problem: Dads birthday today (71)
    All going out for meal tonight, what shall I have that's safe??
    Love to all xxx:thinking2:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Red day is easier for eating out. You could have steak with jacket spud or gammon with jacket spud.

Or you could Mix2Max, have green brekkie and lunch and a red dinner. Just remember that any snacks you have are to be superfree and any syns you have, you need to count the highest value whether it be red or green.

Have a nice time x
  4. Treats

Treats Silver Member

Ahh that sounds like a good idea!

I have been on a green day for 4 or 5 days as seem to be stuck on home made potato spicy wedges lol

Hope you have a great time... let us know how it all went :D
  5. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    or try and stick to a neutral day throughout the day and then decide when you get there what colour you're going for. I try to save my HEs during the day and also hold on the syns today so you can use them tonight, have fun xxx
  6. kymsey

kymsey On a journey !

slimming world
    Thanks folks you lot are always helpful xx:thankyou:
  7. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

i'd eat food that's free on both days all day (no healthy extras or sins either), then you can go out and enjoy your meal without worrying too much. :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.