What shall I order

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sassaboo9, 1 June 2009 Social URL.

1. sassaboo9

sassaboo9 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am been weighed tomorrow and was wondering what to order.

Lat time I had - vanilla, strawberry and cho shakes. Pot and leek & broccoli and cheese and the 2 types of porride.

I only ended up enjoying the choc and strawberry! So can you please reccomend something nice? I know we all have different tastes but I would love to hear you suggestions.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Count210

Count210 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(25.45%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi,

If you fancy a hot drink you could try the Cappucino, or my dh likes the Toffee & Walnut.

Can't stand any soups personally, but know some people like the mushroom or chicken & mushroom.

Just try one of each, so it is not too terrible if you don't like it!

Good luck with your weigh in.

X

4. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    Everyone's tastes are different. I personally do not like leek and potato or cheese and broccoli, but I love chilli, vegetable and chicken and mushroom soup. You are allowed to add chilli flakes and maybe curry powder to liven up the taste if you want.

I enjoy most shakes, all of them except the choc. orange. I had a toffee and walnut today and it has been so long since I had that flavour I had forgotten how much I like it lol. I like strawberry, banana, choc mint, chocolate, fruits of the forest - some hot, some freezing cold. I only like chocolate tetra, strawberry at a push but it is very bitter and dont like banana at all.

I love mix a mousse but, together with the bars, you are not allowed until week 3.

5. Milsey-Girl

Milsey-Girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.05%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    As you say, everyone has different tastes so what I did was decide to try everything at least once. Although I'm only on my 3rd day, the only one I haven't been keen on so far is the Fruits of the Forest shake- it's OK but not 1 I'd really choose again. My personal favs so far are the Butterscotch and Toffee & Walnut shakes and the Oriental Chilie soup. I'm looking forward to trying everything over the next week or so.

As you have already have a few that you prefer, perhaps buy more packets of those as you know you like them?

Enjoy:D

6. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    i am taking back my chick/mush soup it was ok for 2 days then i hated it
    banana, vanilla and butterscotch are my fave 250ml of water and four ice cubes make them lovely and thick

7. IndigoMondays

IndigoMondays Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(8.13%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and exercise
    Chocolate mint! Its BEAUTIFUL. haha.. got rather excited when i tried it. Love the oriental chilli soup also with extra chilli. :) x

8. bmthsue

bmthsue Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6.5lb(18.58%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I always have choc mint & cappuccino shakes - I make them up cold with extra ice and they are just delish! I also have chocolate and toffee bars, occasionally I have the peanut bar but I prefer the chewy ones. I quite like the apple & cinnamon porridge too. I can't bear the soups so never order them. It's all trial & error and most CDC's will exchange unopened packs if necessary.

9. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    the cappacino is lovely wizzed up with loads of ice and loads of water! Its like a frappacino (sp?) from starbucks! YUM!!!!
    I like the strawberry, banana, butterscotch, choc mint and then the chick and mush soups....
    I have no complaints! Love CD!!!!
    xxx

10. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

choc mint!! My CDC was running low the last time I went so only got a few this week, will be getting more on Thurs though!!

11. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    thank the lord i have got rid of those yukky chick/mush soups i swopped them for butterscotch mmmmmmmmmmm

12. BelleYid

BelleYid Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    on day 3 and i love the tetra briks :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.