what shall I try first!!@!

Hi there - I started yesterday - I've a real sweet tooth!! So it depends on what you usually like... I had crispy choc shake cold, hazelnut shake cold and choc shake hot before bed with my milk allowance and hot water - whisked it up so it was frothy! Yummers!
I'm on the lifestyle plan so had a small low carb meal too.
I've done Cambridge diet before so knew roughly what they would taste like - therefore I ordered loads of the caffe latte and chocolate and banana ones!
However - after trying that hazelnut one I was in heaven!! It's really nice. I'm gonna try it hot today and feel like I'm in a posh coffee shop!! Lol.

Good luck hun!!

You can mix half and half of the flavours and can add a shot of coffee to them to experiment with the taste.
Also I find the best way is using a blender and adding ice as it really thickens up the shake - I add extra water too to make it last a little longer.

These forums will really help you - and if a hunger pang hits, come on here and read up on other people's success stories and general tips on the diet and before you know it you will have wasted an hour and it'll be closer to your next shake/bar/meal!!

Once the first 3 or 4 days are over you will start feeling great!! I'm looking forward to getting to that bit!! Meanwhile I'm keeping a cardy and paracetamol to hand as I remember feeling cold and having the odd headache as my body went into ketosis.
Oh and a final tip - fibre fibre fibre!!
I highly recommend adding it to one shake a day. I can only imagine s+s shakes are going to have the same effect as the Cambridge ones, and believe me I do not want to experience that toilet episode ever again! Lol - sorry if TMI!
Be aware there are side effects - but roll with it and you'll be seeing amazing results in no time!!

Sorry for the long post!
Good luck today and on your journey!
Xx

thank you so much sammy33 for taking the time out to give me all the info... def will go with the fibre I definitely dont want that prob ....again. I did cambridge and lived on the ready made up shakes (tetra packs) I think.... so im hoping I like some of these . good luck and got my paracetamol ready and cardy lol:) raise a glass of sparkling water to our coming successes xx

I think you'll defo like these ones! There's much more variety!! I've had the banana one and coconut choc bar so far today and really liked them both!
How are you getting on?! Xx

hi
well ive come to bed early as I am hungry but today was ok. started off with cafe latte which was ok but added coffee so was better. had truffa bar and spag bol which were both really nice :) . think I need to space meals out a bit better as tonight I really wanted something to eat...... managed 2llitres water so think im ok . might try chocolate hot in morning x

Well done for not giving in though.
Which plan are you doing?

I'm doing the lifestyle one so I can have 3 slim n save things plus a low carb meal. Think the other plan is 4 slim n save things.
I tend to try not to have anything except drinks until 10am when I have my first pack then have another one around 2, my low carb meal at 6 and a pack at 9.30pm before bed - usually a hot one as its comforting. I make that one with the skimmed milk allowance and hot water to make it more filling.
I made half a pack of sugar free jelly today and split it into 4 pots in the fridge so I can have something sweet as a snack.

Good luck, spacing them out will really help.
:0)
Xx

hi
yes im doing lifestyle too .I have just been so hungry in the day ive had my packs by 4pm so just had 2 eggs and mushrooms so felt ok. I know I need some sort of planning with what time im eating them. Early night again absolutely shattered today .oh yeah
had a strawberry shakw today and it was delicous mmmmm. hope your doing ok :)

I'm on day 6 and feeling ok so far. I usually have my first shake around 10am but my baby girl is poorly and fast asleep on me!! That's one way to stop me having anything I guess!! Ha ha. Will move her in a bit as my tummy is gurgling away!!
Good luck, how are you finding it now?? Xx

Back