What shall we all do at xmas?

mrsblobby38

Silver Member
I am thinking ahead to Xmas and planning what to do ! I don't want to be sat with a shake at the dinner table but don't want to go mad and have a massive gain. I was thinking about having Xmas day off and new years off and to try and be sensible in between, how are you all going to cope? x

i plan to calorie count during christmas.. aiming to have 1200 a day.

I will be working Christmas day, will have dinner with the family in the evening. I will try to avoid all the nibbles left out in work and eat sensibly. Boxing day will be hard for me as I have the day off and we usually spend it with my sister and her family, and lots of drinks!

My plan is to work hard at TS for the next 6 weeks and damage limitation in the new year. No sense in spoiling Christmas and being miserable or that will def send me off track. I think planning is the key and keep drinking water to feel full therefore avoid too many cheats. xx

I am also working xmas morning got a table booked for 2 so dont really want to pay a fortune for my lunch then leave it!! I am also working a late on boxing day so that will stop me having a drink during the day, I think I will stick to high protein low carb if I do eat over xmas and new year like you said no point being grumpy x

Hi I'm only on Day 2 but the plan is to eat 'normally' between Xmas Eve and New Years Eve. I was going to operate an 'Eat what I want when I want - as long as I'm hungry' policy. But who knows! Once I'm losing weight I may not want to lose momentum for that long, and it might be dangerous to let myself loose for that long :p Watch this space.
x

I will defo take xmas day and newyears eve off so i can have a meal and a few drinkys with family and friends. Low carb food for me and a nice glass of vino. I wil stil have my 4 and half Ltrs of water,thats not a problem :)
So in the mean time i will be 100% TS

Yep I agree with you all !! life is to short and xmas only comes once a year, but I am 100% until then so back to it xxx

I too am going to blast it toll Christmas day, enjoy the day with minimal carbs, calorie count until new year, again minimal carbs and restart in January x

Hi, I'm only on day 1 but my plan it to be 100% except for Xmas day when I will let myself have what I want but not go crazy. I'm hoping I will know more about hunger and when I actually NEED to eat instead of wanting to so should be able to limit the damage.

Well I qualify as a nurse in April, so this could well be the last Xmas day I'm not working soooooo I have no intention of maki g myself miserable by not joining in Xmas day, even the obligatory Choccie biscuit with my cup whilst waiting for the kids to get up, I'll worry about gains after the event!
Good luck to those of you who are more disciplined than me, gosh it will soon be upon us x x

Hello! On LL i stayed 100% over my birthday, xmas and new year ('09). It was so hard and i don't think i could of without my OH but i told myself that if i use it as an excuse to eat then what else would i use?

Tbh it was interesting to watch how much everyone else ate. I think i learnt from it though that you do it because you want to so as long as you do actually want to. If that makes sense! lol

I think i will be doing working solution this xmas though! Although i do find it harder to moderate what i'm eating than it is to stay 100%. Anyone feel the same?

Back