what should i do

jaxmummy

Silver Member
i now dont see my cdc till tues :cry:so cannot start till then, should i be doing anything before then

l wont be starting till next week either try and cut down on carbs, it will help with withdrawal and you may get into ketosis quicker good luck next week :D

yeah if you want to give yourself a headstart and make it even easier to do then you could start cutting down on carbs and sugars gradually till you start ... it will help you get into ketosis faster and help avoid the withdrawl headaches etc ... you can also start replacing whatever you normally drink with water and increasing the amount you drink ....

i now dont see my cdc till tues :cry:so cannot start till then, should i be doing anything before then

I'm waiting to be signed off to start and I've done a bit of diet prep! I'm sticking to about 1000 calories a day, taking vitamins to keep me going for a while and have replaced all my normal drinks, e.g. down to black tea except my first one in the morning that I have with skimmed milk, feeling a bit tired and headachy but its just such a massive change in what I normally have that I expected it any way x

Back