what should i do

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jaxmummy, 18 February 2011 Social URL.

1. jaxmummy

jaxmummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    i now dont see my cdc till tues :cry:so cannot start till then, should i be doing anything before then

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    l wont be starting till next week either try and cut down on carbs, it will help with withdrawal and you may get into ketosis quicker good luck next week :D

4. determinator

determinator Banned

yeah if you want to give yourself a headstart and make it even easier to do then you could start cutting down on carbs and sugars gradually till you start ... it will help you get into ketosis faster and help avoid the withdrawl headaches etc ... you can also start replacing whatever you normally drink with water and increasing the amount you drink ....

5. Emma1904

Emma1904 Working on it

Start Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I'm waiting to be signed off to start and I've done a bit of diet prep! I'm sticking to about 1000 calories a day, taking vitamins to keep me going for a while and have replaced all my normal drinks, e.g. down to black tea except my first one in the morning that I have with skimmed milk, feeling a bit tired and headachy but its just such a massive change in what I normally have that I expected it any way x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.