what should I do?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by FloridaGirl, 1 May 2009 Social URL.

1. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

:cry:I am hungry but I am scared to eat. I am on day 5 of refeed and my tummy feels and looks big today, I am worried I'll not fit in my new holiday clothes (I go next Friday)
    I am thinking of cutting the carbs down and only having them at lunch time and not having it at dinner, would this work? I know I'll be hungry because the carbs worked wonder yesterday but now I thinking its that what has caused my belly to feel and look big.
    I weighed myself last night and had gained a quarter of a pound.
    Should I still add my carbs to my next meal or should I cut them out and hopefully loose some weight :sigh:
    Please advise thankyou xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

Also I forgot to ask, would it matter if I cut the shakes off all together now and just have a piece of fruit for breakfast instead because now Ive had food I think they taste yak!!! just had a few bites of a maintenance bar but couldnt eat half, just horrible !!!! thanks xx
  4. kered

kered Gold Member

Just follow what you think is best hun. I soon cut out the shakes for breakfast as I preferred a healthy meal. You could have boiled egg for breakfast with maybe a couple of ryvita or ww bread. Then fish or chicken with salad for lunch with a yogurt, then have a small portion of rice or potatoes with your evening meal.

I only weigh first thing in the morning after my first wee wee.
  5. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

All I can suggest is to try it and see, it will take a little bit of trial and error until you find the right balance hun. Don't panic about a little weight gain because you will fluctuate a bit at the moment, but it will settle down once you find your correct "level" of eating.

Hope this helps x x
  6. Cruiksl

Cruiksl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I've been avoiding carbs as they've been making me feel bloated.

I had bread today for breakfast - bad planning on my part (had it at the playgroup) then again for lunch as I was at someone's house. Feeling really bloated so will be having something simple like chicken salad for dinner.
  7. kered

kered Gold Member

I had carbs for breakfast yesterday in my porridge, then carbs were in the pulses I had for my soup at lunch, I was the same last night, just had tuna and salad and felt great.
  8. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

I had carbs at dinner because I was really hungry!!!! it was good too!!! ha ha ha but my tummy is huge now !!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.