What should I expect??

Hi everyone,

I have been reading through some of the posts - it is all very interesting. I am only on day 2 and i am finding it fine, but i am trying to figure out what someone like me can expect to loss on this diet?!

I am 5ft and weight 160 pounds - which means i am "just" obese - slightly outside of the overweight category - I want to get to the lower end of my healthy bmi which is 110 pounds. So i have 50 pounds to loose....

Does anyone have any idea from your experience what I can realistically expect if I follow the plan 100%??

I have it in my head that I am going to stay on this to I get to my goal weight - i just cant imagine how long that will be!

I have been told that day 3 is the hardest, that is tomorrow for me, but i want to loose my weight so much that I think i will easily find the motivation to get through tomorrow.

If anyone has any idea what type of weight loss i can expect for someone my height and weight please let me know!

Thanks
xox

the first weeks loss is always the biggest ,mostly water you see,everyone who sticks to LT 100% always loses a lot of weight and quickly,day 3 can be tough but not everyone has a bad time some sail through,do something to keep busy but dont go to far away from a loo,keep drinking the water hun and good luck and keep posting xx

average loss is about 14lbs a month hun :)

Hi and welcome hun! I lost 55lb in about 3 months ish. It is very achievable as long as youre determined. This site will help with support and advice. After week 1 you will be great xx

I think your stats are the same as fifi and she did it in around 3 months ...i was virtually the same started at 160lbs ish and i am 5'3" i am looking to be on this for around 3 months ish to get to a size 10/8 like TJ said she lost 55lb in 3 months so it speaks for its self
Day 3 & 5 were the hardest for me ...just drink more that 2 ltrs of water a day maximum of 10 pints and no food!!!! xxx

thanks

Thanks for your comments... much appreciated...

It is a very exciting feeling to realise how different i will look and feel in a matter of weeks!

I am glad i have found this forum it is such a positive place. I have read some very negative opinions and comments in response to other lipotrim dieters on other forums. Some people really have big issues against this!!! weirdos. lol

Anyway - im only on day 2 and i cant wait to get weighed so i can start ticking off the pounds.

I went to tescos today and bought lots of bottled water and tescos value lard. I have 50 pounds to loose and the plan was to buy 50 pounds of fat and keep them on a shelf in my fridge and then as I loose the weight move the lard to another shelf. It works out 1 pound of fat is about 1 packet of lard... thats 50 packets of lard! I got 23. I need to go back and get the rest! lol But flip me - the amount of fat in 23 packets is gross!!!!!! I cant even imagine there is that amount of fat on me - never mind having to go and get another 27 packets!!!!! I will be floating around after i loose all this weight!!! lol

xoxox

Thanks for your comments... much appreciated...

It is a very exciting feeling to realise how different i will look and feel in a matter of weeks!

I am glad i have found this forum it is such a positive place. I have read some very negative opinions and comments in response to other lipotrim dieters on other forums. Some people really have big issues against this!!! weirdos. lol

Anyway - im only on day 2 and i cant wait to get weighed so i can start ticking off the pounds.

I went to tescos today and bought lots of bottled water and tescos value lard. I have 50 pounds to loose and the plan was to buy 50 pounds of fat and keep them on a shelf in my fridge and then as I loose the weight move the lard to another shelf. It works out 1 pound of fat is about 1 packet of lard... thats 50 packets of lard! I got 23. I need to go back and get the rest! lol But flip me - the amount of fat in 23 packets is gross!!!!!! I cant even imagine there is that amount of fat on me - never mind having to go and get another 27 packets!!!!! I will be floating around after i loose all this weight!!! lol

xoxox

Bet you gave the person at the checkout food for thought hun! Lard and water - a new recipe maybe!! :)

Yeah ..negative people are everywhere...but are normally either fat and can't be bothered doing anything about it or completely jealous ..that is until you lose the weight and then they will be on it!!!
You should see a difference in the first 2 weeks ...i went down a derss size (yay)
The lard is a cool idea ...
Don;t forget to take before pics so you can do a fantastic before and after show when you are at target
XX

thanks nictastic!!!

I got my camera out today and i cant charge the battery!!!! I definitley want to get pics - im determined never to be this size again!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live on my own and i have an amercian fridge freezer and i have cleared my fridge of all food... so it works for me to have 50 packets of lard!!! lol not so good if you share a fridge! lol

xox

Yeah great idea, i never took any proper before pics and regret it xx

lol yeah daisy - was weird!!! i bought some shampoo, and a plant as well to make it look not so bad! ha ha

xx

Back