What should i order?

NikkiH

Likes to eat
Was going to start lipitrim next Monday but the thoughts of having to be weighed by someone and all the added bother is really really putting me off. Have just stumbled across this exante thread and have decided to give it a go (it's technically the same thing/ same losses, right?)

I know bars are a little higher in cals so I wasn't going to order them - just shakes but the thoughts of having a chew at times appeals to me so much - is it "bad" to have bars/ better not to or is it all the same?

Hope they deliver to Ireland (?) will be ordering first thing as really had geared myself up to start a vlcd Monday..

Thank you so much x

It is all the same - the bars don't stop you having great losses you just can't have two in a day because of the carb content (I think) It does help having something to chew lol I would suggest the mixed box with a bit of everything at first because then you can see what you like and don't like :D
Good luck!

hi , bars really wont effect your losses at all and most people find they help them stick to it and chewing something is great :D I ordered the shakes and bars bumper pack first time , as did CD before and didnt like the soups . I have managed to get hold of a couple of soups to try and they are lovely , so i am going to order the mixed box this time so I can have a bar , a shake and a soup a day :D
Good luck x

Thank you both so much! Took your advice and went for shakes and bars - have placed my order!! Says up to 5 working days for Irish delivery so probably won't be starting Monday - am on ww si at least I'll still be loosing something and limiting any damage.

Fingers crossed it arrives by Wednesday though - so I'll be joining you all!! :)

The bars are lovely, I like the chocoalte and orange ones, although now I've discovered Asda's bars I have them instead, cheaper and for some reason I can make them last longer than an Exante bar.

I've got 2 bars left...I had the last box yesterday, I hope I can get some more when I go tomorrow :)

I would go for the bumper pack of shakes and get some asda measure up bars to go with it

Back