What snack food do you always have prepared?

Theres threads and threads full of recipes if you search :)

I have par boiled chips, potatoes and carrots and swede and celeriac whatever I have in and I roast them when I need something, not quick but what I love!

Quark and options hot choc so I can mix together for a cheese cake like taste and dip fruit in it!
Seafood sticks, pickled cockles, muller light yoghurts :)

I always have a jar of cocktail gherkins at home. I know a lot of people don't like gherkins but I love them and if you like crisps they're great, because you get the crunch and the salt flavour that you would with crisps, plus they're superfree and I know we don't count calories BUT a whole jar is about 80cals.

I have gherkins too, and pickled onions but mainly snack on wafer thin lean ham, mullerlights and mugshots. I only really like fruit when I am at work - strange!!

If you're anything like me you don't want the quiche one. After making the sw one it's safe to say (imo) that quiche needs pastry and to be synned.

i see what you mean!

clevercat said:
slimming world quiche?! half syn cake?! has anyone got any recipes? :O

Slimming world quiche is just beaten eggs cottage cheese and any veggies and lean meat you want in it bake in a none stick dish it is a crustless quiche ....I make frying pan quich in my large none stick frying pan but use 4 h extras of cheese as I'm not a fan of cottage cheese I fry onions peppers sweetcorn and cooked potato in a pan and leave to cool a little whisk 10 large eggs mix in most of hex cheese leaving some for top mix egg mix into veg mix and cook on low heat until its starting to set underneath sprinkle the top with cheese and grill until set and golden leave to cool and carefully remove from pan yummy and an 8th is perfect for a portion with salad and only half a hex a oh and don't forget seasonings pepper is a must and get a really strong cheese it flavours the quiche better

Last edited:
Jenna88 said:
If you're anything like me you don't want the quiche one. After making the sw one it's safe to say (imo) that quiche needs pastry and to be synned.

It all depends on your quiche recipe mines awesome I've had loads of ppl say they love it and don't miss the pastry have to say I use propper cheese as I don't like the cottage cheese quiche

Back