What sort of weight losses are people getting

charliebecca

Im currently at SW, and its just a bit boring now. i lose a pound, i gain, i lose i gain. i think i need a diet that actually is a bit more diciplinned so thinking of coming over to WW. Anyone swapped? whats average weight loss, do u guys experience the incosistant weight losses of gaining and sometimes staying the same?

Hey! I did sw a few years ago and never managed to lose more than 7lb and already I'm at 10.5lb! Would have been more but I had a weekend off and gained 1.5lb - I enjoyed it though!

On average I'm losing 1.5-2.5lb per week so not bad!

hi i have lost 16lb now but i expect it will slow down a bit. i love ww xx

I was doing SW and was losing and gaining the same 7lbs for months, just finished my 1st week on WW and I have lost 5lbs, I definately benefit from the portion control you get with WW

welll you can see form my siggy my loses, im happy with ww and i cant say ive been starved or felt deprived

I also did SW a while back and did mostly green days and felt quite bloated all the timw and no significant losses , i started WW 3 weeks ago and lost 5lb first wk and 31/2 lb tonight and im delighted !! and loving WW:), and what i like is you can really eat what you want but just keep within your points.

I haven't been as disciplined as some and had some really awful weeks but have managed to lose 12lbs in total - I know if I didn't have my family weekends (can't get out of them I am afraid!) I would have lost a hell of a lot more, I know the weeks where I have stuck religiously to my points I have had solid 2/3lb losses.

I'm also a previous SW but like many I was losing / gaining the same 7lbs for months - I think I got bored with it and my body got so used to the food as I did all green days. This is only my second week on WW but I love the variety and choices available so far. Last week I lost 8lbs which I was chuffed with - this week is going well so far but I never count my chickens before they've hatched!! I'm still worried I'm doing it all worng as I'm eating so much 'normal' food as lower fat options and less of it. I'm a bit hungry sometimes but never starving and I can indulge in a WW choc bar for 1.5 points when needed. Give it a go and see how you get on - good luck!

Most Ive lost in a week is 6 1/2 pounds. Least Ive lost is 1 1/2 pounds. It is really good, oh I sts once but it was totm and I had been bad!!

i lose on average about 5lbs a month, i don't hit the big numbers just steady ones each week :) i found with WW that however much energy and positivity you put in, you get out with the losses :)

Back