What superfree have you eaten today?

Ha ha, it certainly will, might even see you into the new year!! :)

Tuesday:
Onions
Carrots
Swede
Thyme, Parsley, Chives, bay
Cabbage
Leeks
Apple
Satsumas
Then the onion as far as leeks bit all over again for tea :rolleyes:

Melon
Grapes
Courgette
Peppers
Leek
Blueberries

Not the best superfree day - must try harder tomorrow!!

Wednesday:
Onion
Galric
Ginger
Carrots
Lime
Onions Chillies
Squash
Okra
Thyme
Melon

Thursday:
Onions
Garlic
Ginger
Carrots
Carrot
Lettuce
Cucumber
Radishes
Pepper
Tomatoes
Carrots
Turnips
Squash
Tomatoes
Garlic
Melon

Friday:
Carrots
Turnips
Squash
Tomatoes
Garlic
Onions
Chillies
Squash
Okra
Apples
Figs

banana
blueberries
satsuma
apple
onions
carrots
parsnips
tomatoes
chillies
garlic
mushrooms
quorn mince

Just so you know suzyflo, parsnips and Quorn mince arent Superfree, theyre just free :( Superfree is fruit and veg that is free on all plans.

Just so you know suzyflo, parsnips and Quorn mince arent Superfree, theyre just free :( Superfree is fruit and veg that is free on all plans.

Thanks Ermintrude, I must have imagined the parsnips were on the list, doh! :crazy: but Quorn mince and pieces are definitely superfree in my book, Ive just double checked x

Thanks Ermintrude, I must have imagined the parsnips were on the list, doh! :crazy: but Quorn mince and pieces are definitely superfree in my book, Ive just double checked x

They're free but not superfree. :confused: Superfree are the fruit & veg on pp. 11-12. Quorn is listed only under Free food (under "Vegetable proteins/meat replacement") on pp.15 (Green) & 18 (Red) - that's what my book has in it anyway, unless this is from the new book and its changed or something?

Are you thinking of Speedy? (the S symbol)
Anyway I wouldn't worry as either way its very healthy :D

They're free but not superfree. :confused: Superfree are the fruit & veg on pp. 11-12. Quorn is listed only under Free food (under "Vegetable proteins/meat replacement") on pp.15 (Green) & 18 (Red) - that's what my book has in it anyway, unless this is from the new book and its changed or something?

Are you thinking of Speedy? (the S symbol)
Anyway I wouldn't worry as either way its very healthy :D

Hi again, I think my book must be older than yours then 'cos on page 8 on either the green side or red side, under the heading Superfree Foods - any choice, anytime, anywhere and printed in orange is:- vegetable proteins/meat replacement H S F Quorn mince and pieces, then under that is CC Tofu naturally smoked and plain then TVP/soya protein, dried using defatted soya. My book is the one with a strawberry in water on the red side and what looks like star fruit in water on the green side and doesn't contain extra easy, issued to me on 20/4/09, anyways, as you say, not to worry, it's healthy, also I like it and apart from my recent blip, what's in my book has worked for me to get to target and to maintain for 18 months. x :)

Ahhh pre-Extra Easy days! I dont even remember them doing Superfree back in ye olde dayes :D

If its working for you, go for it :) Was only pointing it out in case you didnt know :)

suzyflo said:
I've got even older books too, from the old old days when red and green books were separate and when corned beef was free!! Practically antiques now! :D

Mine are in the loft, I have a 2006 one downstairs too x

Ive got a blue one and a yellow one from about 2003, its still got all my food diaries in!

Saturday:
Carrots
Turnips
Squash
Tomatoes
Garlic
Chillies
Onion
Garlic
Chillies
Lettuce
Cucumber