• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What superhero would u be????

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
Well u all know I would be the wonderful wonder woman! (Infact when i get to goal im going to buy this outfit and find a reason to wear it in public)

Looks like scouse mouse is danger mouse?

And Howdy is penFOLD!? lol

SO IF YOU COULD BE A SUPER HERO WHO WOULD YOU BE???

I am especially interested in vickies response? Maybe ManxCatWoman??? Who knows...

xox

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I could give you a reason as before to wear it xx
I' be Super lurrrrrrver lol xx

Vickie_L

Silver Member
Well u all know I would be the wonderful wonder woman! (Infact when i get to goal im going to buy this outfit and find a reason to wear it in public)

Looks like scouse mouse is danger mouse?

And Howdy is penFOLD!? lol

SO IF YOU COULD BE A SUPER HERO WHO WOULD YOU BE???

I am especially interested in vickies response? Maybe ManxCatWoman??? Who knows...

xox

Do you know that Manx Cat's have no tail??

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
S: 14st13lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.66%)

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
S: 14st13lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.66%)
of course! lol

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
Hehehehehe look what i just found...what superhero are you based on your answers
Quiz - What female superhero are you??? - YouThink.com
Apparently i am What female superhero are you???

Catwoman
You are the anti-hero. Now quite a hero but prone to heroic actions and a protector of abused women. Dark, sleek and full of feminine wiles, you steal your way into people`s hearts. Meow!

abz

Gold Member
this is me!! :O

What female superhero are you???
My Results:

Starfire Considered beautiful, even by superhero standards! You`re a pure soul, forgiving, happy but also no nonsense. You`re arch foe is your sister, such a shame! You have the power of starbolts and language learning through touch!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
But i would love to be Lara croft... Shes sexy ...has big boobies and a skinny waist (like julz) absolutely gorg and has tones of energy and has the perrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect body!!!

Teg

Posts when she can

This is who i got. Super skinny
She bashes carbs
Melts all fats
Knocks out sweets
Crushes crisps
Lives on LT
Total babe

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehehehe look what i just found...what superhero are you based on your answers
Quiz - What female superhero are you??? - YouThink.com
Apparently i am What female superhero are you???

Catwoman
You are the anti-hero. Now quite a hero but prone to heroic actions and a protector of abused women. Dark, sleek and full of feminine wiles, you steal your way into people`s hearts. Meow!
#

TRUE FRICKING BILL I JUST DID THAT TEST AND LOOK WHAT MY RESULT WAS!!!!!!!!!! LOL OMG IM OVER THE MOON - I FEEL LIKE I HAVE JUST BEEN FOR A WI AND LOST A STONE! LOL!

What female superhero are you???

Wonder Woman!
You`re an original. A champion of justice and able to keep up with the best of male superheros, you attribute your power to amazonian origins. You`re a powerful, independent woman, and you`re not afraid to show it.

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
OMG.... Julz, you REALLY are wonder woman!!! yay!!!

lol...

OMG.... Julz, you REALLY are wonder woman!!! yay!!!
Nic - when i was a little girl i had everything wonder woman (tshirts, shoes etc.,) and i used to say my prayers every night and ask God if i could be wonderwoman - then i would wake up in the morning and spin around and around and see if God had answered my prayer... i did this for ages... lol xox

scazman

S: 26st2lb C: 26st2lb G: 16st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Nic - when i was a little girl i had everything wonder woman (tshirts, shoes etc.,) and i used to say my prayers every night and ask God if i could be wonderwoman - then i would wake up in the morning and spin around and around and see if God had answered my prayer... i did this for ages... lol xox
You've stopped doing it now????!!?!?!?!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Aww bless ya baby.... i reckon that should be your pressie to your self and tinsy tiny body after LT .... a WW suit and you shoudl take KB round all the pubs you can find wearing it!!!! hehe

You've stopped doing it now????!!?!?!?!
It is no longer on my prayer list - however i do occassionally spin around just to check?

[youtube]YVLJcBsD__E[/youtube]

Aww bless ya baby.... i reckon that should be your pressie to your self and tinsy tiny body after LT .... a WW suit and you shoudl take KB round all the pubs you can find wearing it!!!! hehe
;) lol oh i think it could be done! lol xox

oh dear I remember that, scary stuff! lol