What superhero would u be????

Well u all know I would be the wonderful wonder woman! (Infact when i get to goal im going to buy this outfit and find a reason to wear it in public)

Lynda-Carter---Wonder-Woman-Photograph-C10101726.jpg

Looks like scouse mouse is danger mouse?

dangermouse_02_200x250.jpg

And Howdy is penFOLD!? lol

SO IF YOU COULD BE A SUPER HERO WHO WOULD YOU BE???

I am especially interested in vickies response? Maybe ManxCatWoman??? Who knows...

xox

I could give you a reason as before to wear it xx
I' be Super lurrrrrrver lol xx

Well u all know I would be the wonderful wonder woman! (Infact when i get to goal im going to buy this outfit and find a reason to wear it in public)

Lynda-Carter---Wonder-Woman-Photograph-C10101726.jpg

Looks like scouse mouse is danger mouse?

dangermouse_02_200x250.jpg

And Howdy is penFOLD!? lol

SO IF YOU COULD BE A SUPER HERO WHO WOULD YOU BE???

I am especially interested in vickies response? Maybe ManxCatWoman??? Who knows...

xox

Do you know that Manx Cat's have no tail??

of course! lol

Hehehehehe look what i just found...what superhero are you based on your answers
Quiz - What female superhero are you??? - YouThink.com
Apparently i am What female superhero are you???

Catwoman
You are the anti-hero. Now quite a hero but prone to heroic actions and a protector of abused women. Dark, sleek and full of feminine wiles, you steal your way into people`s hearts. Meow!
full_675903292.jpg

this is me!! :O

What female superhero are you???
My Results:

Starfire Considered beautiful, even by superhero standards! You`re a pure soul, forgiving, happy but also no nonsense. You`re arch foe is your sister, such a shame! You have the power of starbolts and language learning through touch!

But i would love to be Lara croft... Shes sexy ...has big boobies and a skinny waist (like julz) absolutely gorg and has tones of energy and has the perrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect body!!!
lara-croft-01.jpg

full_596611788.jpg

This is who i got. Super skinny
She bashes carbs
Melts all fats
Knocks out sweets
Crushes crisps
Lives on LT
Total babe

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehehehe look what i just found...what superhero are you based on your answers
Quiz - What female superhero are you??? - YouThink.com
Apparently i am What female superhero are you???

Catwoman
You are the anti-hero. Now quite a hero but prone to heroic actions and a protector of abused women. Dark, sleek and full of feminine wiles, you steal your way into people`s hearts. Meow!
full_675903292.jpg
#

TRUE FRICKING BILL I JUST DID THAT TEST AND LOOK WHAT MY RESULT WAS!!!!!!!!!! LOL OMG IM OVER THE MOON - I FEEL LIKE I HAVE JUST BEEN FOR A WI AND LOST A STONE! LOL!

What female superhero are you???

Wonder Woman!
You`re an original. A champion of justice and able to keep up with the best of male superheros, you attribute your power to amazonian origins. You`re a powerful, independent woman, and you`re not afraid to show it.
full_419361536.jpg

OMG.... Julz, you REALLY are wonder woman!!! yay!!!

lol...

OMG.... Julz, you REALLY are wonder woman!!! yay!!!

Nic - when i was a little girl i had everything wonder woman (tshirts, shoes etc.,) and i used to say my prayers every night and ask God if i could be wonderwoman - then i would wake up in the morning and spin around and around and see if God had answered my prayer... i did this for ages... lol xox

Nic - when i was a little girl i had everything wonder woman (tshirts, shoes etc.,) and i used to say my prayers every night and ask God if i could be wonderwoman - then i would wake up in the morning and spin around and around and see if God had answered my prayer... i did this for ages... lol xox

You've stopped doing it now????!!?!?!?!

Aww bless ya baby.... i reckon that should be your pressie to your self and tinsy tiny body after LT .... a WW suit and you shoudl take KB round all the pubs you can find wearing it!!!! hehe

You've stopped doing it now????!!?!?!?!

It is no longer on my prayer list - however i do occassionally spin around just to check?

[youtube]YVLJcBsD__E[/youtube]

Aww bless ya baby.... i reckon that should be your pressie to your self and tinsy tiny body after LT .... a WW suit and you shoudl take KB round all the pubs you can find wearing it!!!! hehe

;) lol oh i think it could be done! lol xox

oh dear I remember that, scary stuff! lol

Back