What the girls have eaten today

It seems I may have hit some nerves with my observation! Sorry.

I'm quite impressed at your observations and finding them funny!! I have now been watching the men in my office (I work with about 30 men - no other women :() and I'm now finding that I too am taking more note into what they are eating as I sit here with my sugar free coffee with skimmed milk and apples lined up along my desk!
But it also crossed my mind that I can remember what I USED to eat! I would have an entire packet of biscuits with my coffee and then nip over to the vending machine for a couple of choccy bars - normally wispas or toffee crisps. So glad I'm not doing that still! :cool:

I know what you mean vickidyers! A woman a work with stocked her drawer up with crisps today and I thought wow thats a lot but I used to get through 4-5 bags of crisps a day! I wouldn't want to go back to that! :)

There is illness in the ranks today! One has bitten her lip in her sleep and has a huge cut on it and another has an infected ulcer ... there is much milkshakeyness going on and no KFC!
Greggs has once again made an appearance and the kettle hasn't had a chance to go cold. Believe me I WAS A HOG!!! And still am - just a slightly better food educated one now!

Since I've been trying to be more sensible about my food choices, it has started to irritate me intensely when I am near someone who eats unhealthy food. Especially if they eat it noisily. It's not that I necessarily *want* it (normally I'm quite happy with my peaches and almonds, thank you very much), but it just grosses me out a bit, and then I get angry!

Maybe that's why we've become so interested in what others stuff their faces with.

SL xxx

Since I've been trying to be more sensible about my food choices, it has started to irritate me intensely when I am near someone who eats unhealthy food. Especially if they eat it noisily. It's not that I necessarily *want* it (normally I'm quite happy with my peaches and almonds, thank you very much), but it just grosses me out a bit, and then I get angry!

Maybe that's why we've become so interested in what others stuff their faces with.

SL xxx

I always WANT the bad food other people are eating! the bloke that sits next to me at work always has doritos and I quite often want to grab them and run! :D

This thread has made me laugh so much - mainly cos everyone sounds like i imagine reformed smokers would on an internet forum!!!!

Pre SW i could easily have eaten a McDs brekkie (extra hash brown of course), then had junk food all morning, had a KfC at lunch & probably a chinese or curry for dinner, drank coke all day & periodically raided the biscuit tin!

I would also have been mighty annoyed if someone commented on my food intake then, and now!

I love this thread!

Luckily in my office we are all pretty healthy eaters, although we have biscuits and cakes quite frequently, there's also an abundance of fruit munchers!!

My first thought was also "how do they afford it"

I call one of them Bob Geldof ( it would appea r that she doesn't like Mondays as she is off for many of them). They are always at the doctors with something. i have to admit before i started SW i was a bit sickly but have not been to the doctors for over 6 months now!

PMSL!!!

I have one of those in my office - eats nothing but crap and wonders why she is ill all the time. Unfortunately for me, she loves to play the martyr so comes to work anyway and coughs and snots all over the tiny, windowless office :mad:

Back