what the hell am i doing.......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by louisa26, 19 August 2006 Social URL.

1. louisa26

louisa26 Full Member

i'm on ss of the cd and watching sat kitchen on my first day doing it :eek:

quickly turned it over :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    LOl, I know what you mean, I am a glutten for punishment, I love watching come dine with me, and they have some lovely foods on there! hubby thinks I am torturing myself, but it gives me good tips for healthy eating when I start eating again!

4. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Ah ha, a fellow Come Dine With Me addict! I tape every day and then watch all in one go! Fantastic, can't wait for next weeks!

5. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Me too! Am watching it now!! I would love to take part but I am too chicken LOL

Thank god for Sky+

6. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    im working today, i really miss saturday grunge TV!!!!

Keep me updated with what I am missing!!!!!

7. zareena

zareena Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.52%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I did that too today.. lol! After five minutes I decided to go shower, I couldn't take it..lol!:D

8. mimosa23

mimosa23 Dutchie

Every time I do SS, I get a complete obsession with cooking programmes! It doesn't make me hungry or want the food, but for some reason I just love any cooking programme at that time!

Due to my knee injury, I can't do much, so I spent most of this weekend watching all the cooking programmes on terrestrial tv, and then switched over to UKTV food for some more cooking!!! LOL!

I also love reading cookbooks when I do SS, I guess it's a way to get inspiration for when I go back to maintenance, and a challenge of how to make a healthier version of some of the recipes...

Call me crazy but I love those cooking programmes, LOL!!!!

9. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Louisa....how are you doing today, hun?? :)

10. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Oh i was exactly the same whist abstaining - i loved reading chinese and indian menus, watching any cookery program on tv - loved cooking for everyone and anyone - would try to feed my nephews up with anything i could lay my hands on.

My sis has just started CD and she is exactly the same! If she sees something in tesco she fancies she buys it for my mum with the strict instruction of a full evaluation after she's eaten it!!

We are weird creatures eh?

Luv

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.