What the hell is going on in my tummy??

sara111

Hi all, I'm on day 5 tomorrow. I'm not hungry at all, drank loads of water and black coffee but my tummy is making a right racket!! Bubbling and popping and sorry tmi windy too.
What's causing this ??

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Probably emptiness - the absence of solid food! Your tum hasn't yet adjusted to processing very little. I get that gurgling and swishing too, at times.

I don't feel hungry it's not like hunger pangs. ? And y am I full of wind ? Glad I'm not at work for two weeks lol!!

Lol probably all that water sloshing around?? I get quite gassy too, it's probably a known side effect but it only bothers me when it gets trapped and I'm all bloated and sore :(

I have heard in mentioned lots as a side effect. I have had it too lol

Was bad overnight too roflmao!

I'm ok now but Thursday boy.... Windy miller lol. So glad other half working away! Hurt too.
All good again today and more lady like lol xx

I'm ok now but Thursday boy.... Windy miller lol. So glad other half working away! Hurt too. All good again today and more lady like lol xx Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Hehehehehehehe I am like Thunderpants some days! Nearly fly off my bed! Lol

One girl said on here sounds like the borrowers are in her tummy!! Made me laugh. Oh it's not good farting like a bloke

One girl said on here sounds like the borrowers are in her tummy!! Made me laugh. Oh it's not good farting like a bloke Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Roflmao!!!!! You make me giggle!

Back