what the plan like?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by YumyMumy, 26 February 2009 Social URL.

1. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can anybody explain how the plan works please :) Is it similar to slim fast but with low protein meals, thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mathswiz

mathswiz Always Struggling...

Hi Yumymumy,

CS is a low to moderate carb diet. The daily meal plan goes something like this:

Breakfast: CS shake / bar / soup
    Snack: Variety of choice
    Lunch:
    CS shake / bar / soup
    Snack:
    Variety of choice
    Dinner: Low carb foods (rule of thumb is 1/4 protein and 3/4 vegetables)
    Snack:
    Variety of choice

For snacks you can have things like: 1/2 CS Meal Replacement Bar (Chocolate or Berry flavours), handful of Blueberries, small block of cheese, supposed to have 1/2 an apple but I have 1 apple if I am eating apples! No-one to share with :( Ha ha!

You are supposed to eat every 2 - 3 hours to make sure your metabolism is kept at a high level throughout the day.

Hope that helps a little!

Lisa :D

PS: I can see you have lost almost 40 lbs so far! Well done!!

4. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi lisa, thanks for replying, I thought it went something like that, wasnt positive though, the website isnt very clear. Well done on your losses to they seem really rasonable! Ive been following slim fast for a couple of weeks, lost 1lbs so far since monday this week but im wondering whether limiting my carbs abit more would boost this :) I think Ill try to cut out the past and potato and the evening! hehe! Ive lost the best part of my weight on lipotrim, which Im going back to in a month or so, just got to tide myself over and get a couple of lbs off in the meantime without the stress of starvation hehe xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.