??? What the..?

Faybe88

I know it differs to each woman, but how much in lbs do you guys usually put on in your star week? I've got on the scales this evening (got weighed at class on Monday but always like to see how i'm doing.. I am a naughty serial weigher) I've lost 6lbs since Monday, the only thing I can put this to is my water retention??? Not complaining, just want to make sure I'm not abnormal! x

5lbs exactly. I have a body composition scale and it never weighs that gain as fat or water. It amuses me at the end of it, but I start to gain two weeks before, which is a pain as how much do I actually weigh?

I've got the implanon inplant, and my periods are all over the place, can't wait to have the bloody thing out to be honest! This is the first time i've noticed such a massive loss.. I'm still a bit swollen roud my tummy too! Very odd!! xx

my friend had that and that is the last thing I would ever think of getting with the amount of trouble she had with it. I love what I have, no worries and no problems and no effects. Now if I could only figure out what to do with that natural weight gain!

I dont put on any tbh but you really cannot trust what the scales say from day today as your weight fluctuates so much naturally :)

I can put anything on up to 7lb but it normally the week before. I just expect to have gains the week before and during.

I usually have a gain or a very small loss but then I get a big loss the week after! Biggest one was when I gained 3lbs on * week and lost 7lbs the next week! This month I actually lost 0.5lb so looking forward to next week's WI...

Thanks for the advice with the warm water and the peppermint tea! I've not had any probs with it until just recently, i'm just into my 3rd year and planning to keep it until Sept.. Hopefully will be in a position to try for a baby come september! Just had fish and chips (frozen) for tea, and pancakes for after. Feel very very guilty now. Can't completely blame it on the star week, think it has something to do with my greedyness too! :(

Thanks for the advice with the warm water and the peppermint tea! I've not had any probs with it until just recently, i'm just into my 3rd year and planning to keep it until Sept.. Hopefully will be in a position to try for a baby come september! Just had fish and chips (frozen) for tea, and pancakes for after. Feel very very guilty now. Can't completely blame it on the star week, think it has something to do with my greedyness too! :(

Aww never mind we all have those days. Just draw a line under it and start afresh tomorrow x

I've had one of those weeks.. and lost weigh.. I'm so worried that i'll become complacent and then just pile weight on, get fed up.. blame slimming world then never go back to classes, then put more weight on. I am destined to be over weight forever :( Oh god, listen to me! Shut up woman!! x

Back