what time do u have you shakes?

Goingforgold

I have mine at 11am then a soup at 5pm then the last one at 9pm...does this sound about right?

Also,, can any one tell me how i can put a ticker on here...i managed to get one but then couldnt sus out how to put it on! and im usually such a wizz at this pc lark!

Many thanks

Ruth

http://www.minimins.com/forum-technical-support/35-how-setup-your-weight-tracker-your-signature.html

This link will help you with your tracker...!

As for the drinks, I usually wake up have black tea before taking son to school, get back have breakfast about 9am. I have my linch one around 1pm, then the last one sometime after 6pm but before 8pm.
Each person will find there own routine which will suit them, so if your happy with that then stick with it.

Good luck, keep us posted on your progress.

1/2 Vanilla 10-11AM
1 Soup - 12-13:30hrs
1/2 Vanilla - 17Hrs
1 Soup- 19Hrs
Strawberry shake any time after

2 litres of water by 12PM
1 litre by 14:30hrs
1 litre 18:00hrs
1 litre by 20:00hrs

I aim for at least 4 litres per day. 5-5.5litres is normal. 6 is exceptional.

i never used to have 1st pack until about 5ish then had the rest before bed, i used to find it a struggle to get the last one down me though

P.S - I try to drink as much waster as possible. Drinking perfectly clear and water flavourings I use as a treat.

Well done on setting up your tracker...! I see you have around the same as me to lose in total. Will have to keep each other going....!

I usually have my first meal at lunchtime then number 2 around 5pm then the last one around 8 or 9 I find this helps me through the day and I do not get hungry

How do you guys have half a drink .. do you weigh it out or just judge by eye half a packet?

Back